Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Peon

Request for Avatar, Astro Tag, Signature and Team Logo

Hey, I'm looking for someone to do some GFX work for me. Some simple things, nothing particuarly fancy.

For the avatar:

-Please use my Reach emblem as the base: Link
    -Have the text "Frenetic" below the emblem
    -Make it the size of a standard avatar

For astro tags:

-Please take the emblem (my Reach emblem) linked above, and give me a large, hi-res .jpg of it that I can place onto my Astros.

For the signature:

-Please use the emblem linked above (my Reach emblem)
    -Include the text "Frenetic"
    -Have the sig match the colors displayed in my emblem and on my armor (which you can see on my Bnet page)
    -Other than that, be creative with it!

For the team logo:

-The name of the team is "Supreme Surrender", so we need the logo to match that. Creative reign is your's but please include a white flag in the logo
    -I need an average size .jpg and a large one that I can place onto shirts (i.e. if I were to order from Kiaeneto)

This is a pretty substantial order, so here's how I will pay for this:

-The person who does this will get $5 and a 1600 point card
    -All payment (save the card) will be made through Paypal. The MS point code will be PM'd to you.

Please PM me or contact me on Xbox Live (GT is "The Frenetic") if you are interested. Thank you!
    Last edited by TheFrenetic; 06-09-2011 at 02:04 PM.
    According to Karma, I am the man.

LANimal

Original
    i doubt you're going to get a good quality sig astro tag or whatever for a dollar, just thought id let you know
    GT: ReFlex S2

Quote Originally Posted by Forbidd3n View Post
    An English teacher somewhere is very unhappy after this post.

Crawler

Original
    Astro Gaming
    Yeah bro I really don't think you're going to get anything good for a dollar. I wouldn't get your hopes up
    GT: In3vitabIe
    <3 TheLANNetwork <3

Peon

It's GFX, not capturing and editing a montage.

And I'm not asking for anything particuarly fancy. Just some simple artwork. I'd do it myself except for the fact that I am totally inept with any sort of GFX.

And people who would charge any more than a buck for blowing up a Reach emblem are just stupid IMO.

LANimal

Original
    Astro Gaming
    Why not just pay 5 dollars? That's the minimum I would pay.

Elamite is a Beast

"A 4v4 game comes down to how you move around the map, help your teammates, spawn your teammates, block the enemie's spawns, decisions on objective plays and much more."

"I am a fan of quality over quantity practice and our team would only have a handful of quality practices in between each event." - Elamite

Elamite Warrior Fan
    Favorite Teams: Warriors and Impact
    Top 5 Favorite Pros 1.Elamite Warrior 2.Neighbor 3.ACE 4.Strongside 5.Tsquared/Legit

GT:xl Fir3 lx

LAN Helsing

Astro Gaming
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFrenetic View Post
    As a former one, most Graphic Artists would look at that and say have fun making it on your own. Graphic Design is a lot more than just blowing up pictures. I'm sure you wouldn't want you emblem being all boxy and blurry. It's a profession, so don't talk down about it like it's nothing. Not trying to seem like a jerk, I just know from personal experience graphics isn't like going into MS Paint and making a picture.

However, there are some people here on TLN who will help with graphics for little or no charge for community members. Just keep looking. Take a look through the Graphics thread, there should be some topics already started where you could find someone.
    Chill Streak
    LuNxTiC, l hauger l, CA YNOT BE FIVIN, COMPR3MIZED

Peon

Quote Originally Posted by cF WiNGER View Post
    As a former one, most Graphic Artists would look at that and say have fun making it on your own. Graphic Design is a lot more than just blowing up pictures. I'm sure you wouldn't want you emblem being all boxy and blurry. It's a profession, so don't talk down about it like it's nothing. Not trying to seem like a jerk, I just know from personal experience graphics isn't like going into MS Paint and making a picture.

However, there are some people here on TLN who will help with graphics for little or no charge for community members. Just keep looking. Take a look through the Graphics thread, there should be some topics already started where you could find someone.
    I know it's more involved than just going into Paint and fiddling with the controls. Sorry if I came off that way.

Send me a pm. I am the owner of www.Aim4Victory.com and we can possibly work something out. We do all kinds of graphics and maybe we can work out a promo deal or something. You do some promo work for us and we can do your "SIMPLE" graphics for you hahaha.

REAL Graphic Designers charge by the hour. 5 dollars and a msp card LOL. Ill do it all for 60$ flat rate. My standard rates are $30/hour. These prices might seem steep but they are professionally done and up to standard.
    AIM: xDHASS | Add me for Customs
    Illustrator - Photoshop - Cinema 4D
    Turtle Beach x41 - Gunnar Optik PPK's - Kontrol Freek FPS
    D2theHass 11:55 pm
    LOL if your graphics are god, i just turned atheist.

^ and he's not even professional. (not dissing you, just saying that you charge that much and your not a real professional from what i remember seeing of your work)

i had already come up with a relatively decent logo in my mind and was going to start going to work on it and see if i like it.. then decide the price.. but after reading

i'm not even gonna bother. good luck getting an artist.. but it wont be me >.>