Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Emotion

Bruce LANner

Emotion

As a person, I'm happy. But over the years i've slowly lost the ability to be sad or angry at anything, for example my Aunt died recently...I felt nothing, not even one tear. I am constantly in a good mood! Not that I'm complaining but it would be nice to experience other emotions other than extreme happyness.
    Does anyone else have this sort of scenario going on for them? Or am I just a freak? XD

#1 TSquared Fan and Gears 3 Fiend
    Str8 Rippin Forever

Martian LANhunter

Fantasy Camper
    Astro Gaming
    Just curious, but are u on any drugs like ritalin or adderall? if so, thats probably the reason right there!

LANimal

Original
    Astro Gaming
    I don't feel happiness. I can fake it, but I'm never truly happy. I can feel jealousy, hate, sadness, panic, etc. but for some reason the happiness never comes for me.

Elamite is a Beast

"A 4v4 game comes down to how you move around the map, help your teammates, spawn your teammates, block the enemie's spawns, decisions on objective plays and much more."

"I am a fan of quality over quantity practice and our team would only have a handful of quality practices in between each event." - Elamite

Elamite Warrior Fan
    Favorite Teams: Warriors and Impact
    Top 5 Favorite Pros 1.Elamite Warrior 2.Neighbor 3.ACE 4.Strongside 5.Tsquared/Legit

GT:xl Fir3 lx

Bruce LANner

Quote Originally Posted by HEA7 View Post
    Just curious, but are u on any drugs like ritalin or adderall? if so, thats probably the reason right there!
    Lol fair shout Hea7 but no, just plain old me

#1 TSquared Fan and Gears 3 Fiend
    Str8 Rippin Forever

Do you also kill bad people in your free time?

(10+ to anyone who gets this reference)
    Gamertag: iDactyl
    AIM: Mattgopowww

Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/iDactyl

I love you

LANimal

Original
    Astro Gaming
    Quote Originally Posted by iDactyl View Post
    Do you also kill bad people in your free time?

(10+ to anyone who gets this reference)
    Oh Dexter. I wish I was right, but I have a feeling that I'm wrong.
    Last edited by Fir3; 06-09-2011 at 08:55 PM.

Elamite is a Beast

"A 4v4 game comes down to how you move around the map, help your teammates, spawn your teammates, block the enemie's spawns, decisions on objective plays and much more."

"I am a fan of quality over quantity practice and our team would only have a handful of quality practices in between each event." - Elamite

Elamite Warrior Fan
    Favorite Teams: Warriors and Impact
    Top 5 Favorite Pros 1.Elamite Warrior 2.Neighbor 3.ACE 4.Strongside 5.Tsquared/Legit

GT:xl Fir3 lx

Martian LANhunter

Fantasy Camper
    Astro Gaming
    well I have to say that by the fact that you posted this thread, you obviously are not extremely happy. You are experiencing another emotion, Concern.

LANdalf The Grey

good for you!
    Check out GamingJerseys.com
    Done playing Halo Reach competitively, but will remain on this website! Hit me up on xbox live! My gamertag is "vs Tension"! Feel free to add me and we'll play some CLASSIC Playlist

Quote Originally Posted by Fir3 View Post
    I don't feel happiness. I can fake it, but I'm never truly happy. I can feel jealousy, hate, sadness, panic, etc. but for some reason the happiness never comes for me.
    you could have low to almost no levels of serotonin in your body. Serotonin is largely responsible for your feeling of happiness. There is certain medicine you can take to increase these levels. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Fir3 View Post
    Yeah, I'm the same way man.