Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Jean-Claude LAN Damme

You usually don't get anything for winning your league. "Usually" something is given out when placed top 10 and they usually post a forums in Announcements. If there wasn't a prize I'm sure you could get over it, I'm glad that there IS a fantasy league going on for MLG and how TLN's giving us so much.

The map contest, I'm sure they are working on that and I feel that Salot should be the one trying to find some stuff out though.

Guys, try to understand Mr. P could be really busy, he does have a life outside of gaming and TLN. Also, I am not a moderator or anything of that sort so I don't have answers to your questions.
    LoL Summoner Name = Ant Keyyy HMU

Sir LANs-a-lot

Quote Originally Posted by AntKeyyy View Post
    You usually don't get anything for winning your league. "Usually" something is given out when placed top 10 and they usually post a forums in Announcements. If there wasn't a prize I'm sure you could get over it, I'm glad that there IS a fantasy league going on for MLG and how TLN's giving us so much.

The map contest, I'm sure they are working on that and I feel that Salot should be the one trying to find some stuff out though.

Guys, try to understand Mr. P could be really busy, he does have a life outside of gaming and TLN. Also, I am not a moderator or anything of that sort so I don't have answers to your questions.
    He message me few weeks ago or more saying, give me time to come up with a prize... Come up with a prize? Ok, i am guessing i will receive something else rather the original prize....

Martian LANhunter

AotM
    Astro Gaming
    Quote Originally Posted by SaLoT View Post
    He message me few weeks ago or more saying, give me time to come up with a prize... Come up with a prize? Ok, i am guessing i will receive something else rather the original prize....
    that is not cool at all
    GT: Taco Gxmez

Mighty Ducks

Sir LANs-a-lot

Quote Originally Posted by TACO View Post
    that is not cool at all
    He called me and said i can come to PVJ for free, but had to find my way up.. Sorry Mr.P the doctor bills killed me and i cant afford it... Maybe next time... But you still owe me!!

Quote Originally Posted by Harrison.Greenhalgh View Post
    I won the whole thing aka placed #1. Im not mad or frustrated i was just wondering if they still did prizes
    I won 1st place on the whole thing also but honestly, I never expect anything. It's just a fun thing to do.