Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Photobucket
    AotM
    @Jakerdot I agree with most of what you said except questioning someones faith, like you said people are taught things way to young, if no one ever questioned my belief in santa claus I might still believe in him. Theres comes a time in everyones life (sometimes more than one) but usually when you are transitioning from child to adult that people will make you question your beliefs and I think that is a great thing, you finally are presented with the other side of the story and you can either choose that side and be happy you chose for yourself, or if you can keep your faith through all the tough questions it should make your faith stronger. I know some consider it rude but if you cant answer hard questions about why you believe what you do, I don't think I should have to respect it. Look at anything else if someone tells you they are a democrat but can't tell you why do you respect that?
    twitter: @dillonmcgaughey

PM me for custom Graphic Design work, Twitch/Twitter Layouts, Astro Tag Designs ect.

TLN Junkie

I believe in God and the rapture and seven years of tribulation. But I also believe some things thought to be morally wrong (check my sig for a hint) are not bad.
    My name is Tim... Michael is my middle name.
    GT: MonGReLiTy
    http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b56/Healing_X_Cuts/Boston_Red_Sox_logo.jpg
    Still blazin, still blazin, still blazin.
    Cause ganja power its so amazin.

LAN Helsing

Original
    Quote Originally Posted by -ironman View Post
    I believe in the force...
    Winner! Winner! Chicken FKN Dinner!!!!

I believe in the Force as well padawon
    UNSC Waterboy
    “Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”-- Bruce Lee

Bruce LANner

LIL B The BasedGod... Swag to the maxiumum! Swag 100 thousand, 100 trillion! OH MY GOD BASEDGOD!

Honestly, I dont believe in anything but I associate with the tripple 6 For the fuck of it. I used to go to church when I was younger from time to time, My mom never forced it on me and I'm thankful for that.
    Last edited by vontoxic; 07-09-2011 at 11:06 AM.
    TWITTER: @tanukigio
    -
    BLOG

Quote Originally Posted by D Moralize View Post
    @Jakerdot I agree with most of what you said except questioning someones faith, like you said people are taught things way to young, if no one ever questioned my belief in santa claus I might still believe in him. Theres comes a time in everyones life (sometimes more than one) but usually when you are transitioning from child to adult that people will make you question your beliefs and I think that is a great thing, you finally are presented with the other side of the story and you can either choose that side and be happy you chose for yourself, or if you can keep your faith through all the tough questions it should make your faith stronger. I know some consider it rude but if you cant answer hard questions about why you believe what you do, I don't think I should have to respect it. Look at anything else if someone tells you they are a democrat but can't tell you why do you respect that?
    Right, but how can you question someone's faith? Faith isn't tangible, it needs no explanation. Faith is something that no matter what, it is what you believe in. Just because you have a particular view of something yourself, doesn't mean you have any justification in questioning another persons belief in the same thing. It's not the same thing as right vs. wrong. Faith has no truths. What your describing is someone who cannot justify what they believe in, but that doesn't mean they don't have faith in it. For instance, I can place faith in something I know will never happen.

Astro Gaming
    3rd times a charm Gym XD

But one of my fav Youtubers did an interview with Westborough Baptist Church.

This is why i cant take take religion seriously. That and the Pope
    Last edited by Araneatrox; 07-10-2011 at 04:46 PM.

Westboro IS NOT a Chrisitian church...
    They spread hate when the Bible calls for love
    I'm sorry they have turned you away from the gospel

TLN Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by Spudskii View Post
    Westboro IS NOT a Chrisitian church...
    They spread hate when the Bible calls for love
    I'm sorry they have turned you away from the gospel
    It seems to be that WBC really bothers most people not from Topeka. But we've kinda learned to ignore them here. Either that or try to troll them whenever we see them.
    My name is Tim... Michael is my middle name.
    GT: MonGReLiTy
    http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b56/Healing_X_Cuts/Boston_Red_Sox_logo.jpg
    Still blazin, still blazin, still blazin.
    Cause ganja power its so amazin.

Banned

i also believe in the rapture and 7 years of tribulation, ive looked over alot of biblical prophecy, and i really hope the rapture happens in my lifetime.

Westboro is not a Church its a cult