Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:

Please Cancel My Membership

Sorry to go about it like this, but im doing it this way because you all are clearly so busy. i know you are so busy because i've followed the instructions to cancel to the T and have sent 3 emails dating as far back as 7-26-11....after waiting over a week and a half i pm'd mr p. I sent that on the 4th of this month. i initiated this process with days to spare at the end of july because i wanted to avoid being billed for august....at this point i do not care about that i just want to have my request granted. again, if you look back at your emails you will see 3 from me that i sent to the email address provided for this exact sort of thing....only after sending 3 did i pm mr p. 7 days have passed since then so i feel more than comfortable making this thread.....thank you for all that you've done and do....and thank you in advance for carrying out my request. take care. one love

my name is : David Tanner Aldridge (i go by my middle and dont recalll which one i gave you)

username: sir_francis_tesla

peace

LAN Helsing

Original
    Why does it seem like people who want to cancel their memberships, always struggle with it. Can people who want to cancel their memberships simply just go on paypal and request them to not get charge anymore by this site? I'm just asking, so if anybody knows could you reply on here please.
    UNSC Waterboy
    “Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”-- Bruce Lee

im still a premium member....and i dont want to be

im still a member

im still a member....1 whole week ago 2 different mods told me via pm that this was going to get taken care of. looks like more and more people are having this problem. i said in my op that i sent my first email (to the specified address) july 26th. if i'm not cancelled by the end of this month im having my atty make contact with the site on principle alone. this is bullshit. there's no exuse at this point....being busy, sidetracked or whatever else is not an excuse. i've sent 4 emails to the correct link and 2 pm's to mr p and 1 each to 2 different mods. and now im seeing that more people are having the same problem?

Peon

I hav the same question but im still a member

-------------------------------------------------
    Breaking Bad Seasons 1-4 DVD
    CSI Lasvegas Seasons 1-12 DVD

Photobucket
    AotM
    Try rick@thelannetwork.com, Mr. P sold the site quite a while ago. If you paid through paypal I would honestly try canceling on that end though. Mods have various powers outside of the forums, and I can tell you that I have no ability to cancel a paid membership, and I'm not sure which if any mods do. It may even possible that the membership is still being paid to Mr. P and not the new owners, although that seems unlikely. I will try to find out what to do.
    twitter: @dillonmcgaughey

PM me for custom Graphic Design work, Twitch/Twitter Layouts, Astro Tag Designs ect.