Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:

LoL players unite!

Ok, so me and my brother just downloaded LoL and we have the general concept but still really nooby at the game. Looking for some people to play with so instead of getting this topic into a rant like other threads I'd simply like to keep this thread clean and just a list of people who play so we can add everyone easier. I'll start. Also feel free to add us!

AtomicJinje
    Preflight Jazz

I have been playing for like a week now, haha, its really fun. It helps if you have played RTS games before but feel free to add me.

Darksideee
    GT - TLN Darkside
    Equality is a perversion of the natural order!…It binds the strong to the weak. They [the weak] become anchors that drag the exceptional down to mediocrity. Individuals destined and deserving of greatness have it denied them. They [the strong] suffer for the sake of keeping them even with their inferiors.” - Darth Bane

Astro Gaming
    I am guessing you guys are on North American server. If any of you play EuW add Araneatrox.

Level 30, play Skarner, Karth, Morgana, Miss Fortune, Tyranda.

Add me for lolz

I <3 TLN

NA Sever

Antidote4Life

Level 30 currently don't know my elo

I play everywhere to some extent. I almost own every champion.

GT: Antidote4Life
    SC2: Antidote.775
    LoL: Antidote4Life

http://twitter.com/#!/Antidote4Life

Sc2 & LoL Stream: http://justin.tv/antidote4life

Martian LANhunter

Astro Gaming
    jsut started too!!! name is chriscr33p add please
    GO GREEN!!!!

GT: CHRIS CR33P | Twitter | Interview with Mr P
    Starcraft Character code: 352 : ChrisCreep : Diamond : Protoss/Zerg

Jean-Claude LAN Damme

I think I'm going to get back into LoL when I get my new laptop and if I have people that are on regularly. I'm considering going into MLG as a LoL player.
    LoL Summoner Name = Ant Keyyy HMU

I <3 TLN

Quote Originally Posted by AntKeyyy View Post
    I think I'm going to get back into LoL when I get my new laptop and if I have people that are on regularly. I'm considering going into MLG as a LoL player.
    It's pretty competitive. The whole game is centered around being competitive. It's going to be very hard for people to get into it competitively at that level with out playing thousands and thousands of games.

Jean-Claude LAN Damme

Quote Originally Posted by Antidote View Post
    It's pretty competitive. The whole game is centered around being competitive. It's going to be very hard for people to get into it competitively at that level with out playing thousands and thousands of games.
    The competitive aspect is all I really love about gaming. I can't really play a game without making it competitive which is why I loved MLG so much.

If I can find a group of people that are willing to play together regularly, I feel like I could be ready for competition by start of 2012 season. League of Legends is a lot of research to me, I feel like if I studied up on it a lot, learn builds, stats, simple strategies, and teamwork, applied them in game with good amount of practice, I would be good to go. ( Assuming teammates did the same thing)

But that's just my opinion.

I <3 TLN

Quote Originally Posted by AntKeyyy View Post
    The competitive aspect is all I really love about gaming. I can't really play a game without making it competitive which is why I loved MLG so much.

If I can find a group of people that are willing to play together regularly, I feel like I could be ready for competition by start of 2012 season. League of Legends is a lot of research to me, I feel like if I studied up on it a lot, learn builds, stats, simple strategies, and teamwork, applied them in game with good amount of practice, I would be good to go. ( Assuming teammates did the same thing)

But that's just my opinion.
    It's kinda like SC2. The skill gap from learning the game to where the pros are is immense. It's not to the extent that SC2 is but it's such a huge gap that anyone who just picked up the game now or has even had it since the beta just really doesn't even stand a chance. That's the problem with these types of games.

I mean unless someone can achieve an elo of 1900 hundred or higher they're not even considered good :/ it's ridiculous.

Jean-Claude LAN Damme

Quote Originally Posted by Antidote View Post
    It's kinda like SC2. The skill gap from learning the game to where the pros are is immense. It's not to the extent that SC2 is but it's such a huge gap that anyone who just picked up the game now or has even had it since the beta just really doesn't even stand a chance. That's the problem with these types of games.

I mean unless someone can achieve an elo of 1900 hundred or higher they're not even considered good :/ it's ridiculous.
    Yeah, I was thinking that, honestly if the skill gap wasn't that high for SC2, I would probably try doing that instead. But since it is, I'm content with LoL, I just need to get my new laptop haha.