Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Peon

Fantasy Camper
    Original
    Thank you very much TLN, Mr P, Mrs P, Totz, and everyone involved with TLN. Without you all all of the fun LANs wouldn't have been possible nor the PvJ's. Also, without you I wouldn't even have been able to attend one yet alone meet all of you and create some very fond memories. Thank you once again and I wish you the best of luck in whatever you desire to do in the future. The community can not thank you enough!
    GT - Borracho400

LANimal

T_T adios to the awesome peeps I met on here and kept coming back. <3 Thanks for everything, it was fun while it lasted. :'[

GT: Bewso | twitter.com/bewso

If i could fund this site i really would i will miss this place so much you all have no idea i love this site and the community it harbors. Thanks for all the memories and good times and all the friends that i have made from this site i'll never forget it. Its been an awesome time and i hate seeing it go. Thanks for giving me the chance to write for your site Mr.P you really have no clue how much you've done for the MLG community and I wish they realized that. I wish the best of luck to you and your family and especially Totz at all his future events.
    With Love, Magik

P.S. I think i almost cried over this

LAN Fan

Fantasy Camper
    Original
    This is very unfortunate. But it has been a fun ride for sure. Met tons of great people through this site. Had a blast out in Chicago at the Gaming House. If anything this site set the bar for future streams and team/gaming houses to come. Hopefully everything can come full circle and I will see you guys in ToTz's stream while he practices with his squad, and just like the old days we can all chat about how awesome it is we get a glimpse into the pro players lives. Huge shout out to the entire P family.

Love you guys,
    --<3 Brian

LANdalf The Grey

Goodbye to All! And thankyou Mr. P!!!

First off, this site got me sorta "noticed" made good friends, people came up to me at events, and got to know a whole lot of you guys! From Bring The Rain to me joining Team 5K, it has been such an adventure! This is a place where people like Shelly, Coby2Fast, Magik, ect got their shine! Some of my good friends went to TLN for PvJ such as coby & distopia. Sucks that its all ending tomorrow but id like to say thanks for all your support, and it means alot! I'll miss all of you guys, and it was such a great rollercoaster ride! ADD ME ON XBL! Hopefully we can all still play together as a community and keep in touch with everyone! Thankyou Mr.P for making this site we love so much possible! Sad to see it go, hope all teams get great practice hopefully someplace else, hopefully a TLN v2 if thats possible! Thanks Totz and the P Family for helping all these pros perform well and get great practice at the LAN! <3

PeaceLove&TLN
    - MidKNIGHT

Twitter.com/DerickSyA
    XBL : MLDKNLGHT
    Check out GamingJerseys.com
    Done playing Halo Reach competitively, but will remain on this website! Hit me up on xbox live! My gamertag is "vs Tension"! Feel free to add me and we'll play some CLASSIC Playlist

Goodbye TLN, this was a long time coming IMO (the site not being profitable and what not).

LAN Helsing

Original
    definitely a sad day for die hard halo fans. the lans were great for pros and the community, and they will surely be missed. good luck to the P family, and thanks for the great times.
    GT: NS Jewjitsu

T2 = best halo 3 coach of all time
    T2, Legit, Elamite, Neighbor: Str8 Rippin 2011 v2!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned

R.i.p tln

LAN Fan

Photobucket
    Its been a lot of fun. Thank you everyone especially Mr. P, Totz, and the rest of the Pennachio family.
    Brian "The Outlaw" Wyatt ... I'm a F/A
    Follow me @TheOutlaw_
    GT: I am The 0utlaw
    "All I'm Saying is I'm Just Saying"

Sir LANs-a-lot

I'm sure going to miss the days of Lansnow and all the hours I spent watching the stream all the way from Instinct w/ Neighbor to 60-6, Towey Juggling the list goes on and on. I wish the best to everyone I met on the site and hope we all find eachother on the other streams because I met some pretty sick people in my year and a half on this site.

Add me on xbl anyone, Life is Rafa

Rasha