Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 5 Team LAN !!

I would buy this pass, but as a result of my experience with my last LAN Stream pass, I am not going to. I paid for a 4 day Lan, and got barely 3 days with video that was laggy, a rude moderator and a overall bad experience. Ontop of that, I was told that there was going to be vod after the LAN was done, so I could catch up on what I missed ( a large reason why I bought the stream pass). It was never released and I don't think I will be sucked into this horrible business once again. Worst $10 I had ever spent.

Sent from my IPhone
    Last edited by serpent96; 11-10-2011 at 09:30 PM.
    GT: ISerpent X

Jean-Claude LAN Damme

I'm buying, I don't care I miss this so much.
    gt: i Morgxn
    twitter | facebook

Pathetic.

So i am going to have to repay to watch it. I had premium when you shut the site down, and i had premium once it came up, then this lan comes and now i don't have premium.

Explain.

PvJ was free but a HUGE LAN that a lot of people want to see isn't. GOOD JOB

Is there anywhere where we fan find the series score ?

i bought the streampass and it says that i still can't watch it. Please fix it.

i bought the stream pass and i still cant watch it also please fix that dont waste or rob my money

Jean-Claude LAN Damme

Quote Originally Posted by buddy View Post
    i bought the streampass and it says that i still can't watch it. Please fix it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ROMPlN View Post
    i bought the stream pass and i still cant watch it also please fix that dont waste or rob my money
    First of all, no need to be rude.

Now your questions, It takes a while. I had to quit my browser and log back in for it to work.
    gt: i Morgxn
    twitter | facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Mr P View Post
    The Last LAN at the Gaming House !!

Starting November 10 - 13 We will LAN for the last time at the Gaming House, and there will be limited spots available to watch this last event !! Instinct / Status Quo / Final Boss / Turning Point / Revolution will participate in the final LAN/Tourny on Sunday. This last event will be Pay per View only to a limited number of fans that want to enjoy the last show at The Gaming House. Special Guests include DMAC / JRAB along with the original crew from TLN. All weekend long during the live broadcast we will be interviewing and talking to everybody there. We also we be running Fantasy Teams and many give aways all weekend long. Lets go out with a bang together don't miss this last LAN at The Gaming House !!

Pay per view for 5 Team LAN $ 9.99 Click to buy Stream Pass
    Will you be using the proceeds to get Salot his mixamp?