Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 172
  1. #21
    LANimal
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Round Rock, TX
    Posts
    213

    I think sQ should try Blaze.. I know he's no Assault but this kid has shown off some crazy shit this past season. haha

    GT: Bewso | twitter.com/bewso

  2. #22
    LANdalf The Grey
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    1,711

    is it too early for team change drama? tired of waiting!!!
    Check out GamingJerseys.com
    Done playing Halo Reach competitively, but will remain on this website! Hit me up on xbox live! My gamertag is "vs Tension"! Feel free to add me and we'll play some CLASSIC Playlist

  3. #23
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    172

    Photobucket
    Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by MidKnight View Post
    is it too early for team change drama? tired of waiting!!!
    It will happen. Just a matter of time!

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by TechSlayer View Post
    I think sQ should try Blaze.. I know he's no Assault but this kid has shown off some crazy shit this past season. haha
    i agree blaze would be a great replacement he rips

    also small are you gonna do something like this thread for the am kids

  5. #25
    Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Aiur
    Posts
    1,517

    High Score
    Astro Gaming
    Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by TechSlayer View Post
    I think sQ should try Blaze.. I know he's no Assault but this kid has shown off some crazy shit this past season. haha
    Quote Originally Posted by itwuzmagik View Post
    i agree blaze would be a great replacement he rips

    also small are you gonna do something like this thread for the am kids
    Chris and I were joking around about this since Sunday night of the tournament... #ohblaze #quoblaze ...We'll just have to see...
    Forum Administrator | Online Tournament Manager

    Have any questions about the site? Feel free to contact me via [B][U][URL="http://thelannetwork.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=467"]PM[/URL][/U][/B] | [B][U][URL="http://twitter.com/HisforHOYR"]Twitter[/URL][/U][/B] | [B][U][email="jh@thelannetwork.com"]Email[/email][/U][/B]

    [B][U][URL="http://thelannetwork.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?16"]Feedback? Suggestions?[/URL][/U][/B] | [B][U][URL="http://thelannetwork.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?17"]Find a problem with the site?[/URL][/U][/B].

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by heuer89 View Post
    Chris and I were joking around about this since Sunday night of the tournament... #ohblaze #quoblaze ...We'll just have to see...
    #quoblaze would be awesome hope it happens

  7. #27
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    172

    Photobucket
    Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by itwuzmagik View Post
    i agree blaze would be a great replacement he rips

    also small are you gonna do something like this thread for the am kids
    Not sure on the AM thread yet. My schedule is crazy busy with all of the other work I have going on with different things. Maybe someone in the community should cover that one?

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Small View Post
    Not sure on the AM thread yet. My schedule is crazy busy with all of the other work I have going on with different things. Maybe someone in the community should cover that one?
    sounds like and idea

  9. #29
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    172

    Photobucket
    Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by itwuzmagik View Post
    sounds like and idea
    I gave in! Ha, went ahead and posted the AM thread. Enjoy!

  10. #30
    LANdalf The Grey
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    1,711

    i think Ultimate got the old roster back together
    Check out GamingJerseys.com
    Done playing Halo Reach competitively, but will remain on this website! Hit me up on xbox live! My gamertag is "vs Tension"! Feel free to add me and we'll play some CLASSIC Playlist

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •