Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    LANimal

Astro Gaming
    Its nice to see everyone wanting to put out their own content. I rather have too much then too little. I know alot of this will die down in a few months but if you dont like something you dont have to watch it.

GamerTag: TLN ZeroCool
    Twitter
    YouTube

Photobucket
    AotM
    Exactly, in the fighting game community there started to be too much to possibly watch it all, and like they say it's a good problem to have.
    twitter: @dillonmcgaughey

PM me for custom Graphic Design work, Twitch/Twitter Layouts, Astro Tag Designs ect.

Jean-Claude LAN Damme

Astro Gaming
    Quote Originally Posted by D Moralize View Post
    I think the flood is good, throw the crap at the wall and see what sticks. For a while we may be watching some sub optimal shows but eventually the best ones will pull in the high numbers of viewers and the weaker ones will stop. Im glad that people are still trying to do it even though there are plenty of shows already, rather than being discourage by the number and maybe never producing what would have been a great program.

I agree with the bolded. I think it's great everyone is trying to get involved. The more, the better. It only creates more chances of people stumbling upon Halo, and can get them involved. The more shows, podcasts and videos, the better.
    Gamertag = Panda CT
    (:

Certified Lurk

AotM
    Astro Gaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Panda View Post
    I agree with the bolded. I think it's great everyone is trying to get involved. The more, the better. It only creates more chances of people stumbling upon Halo, and can get them involved. The more shows, podcasts and videos, the better.
    thats what i was saying just know that the good will find its way but sometimes you gotta Hunt down the Good.
    November "AotM" Winner
    "Winner of the MVP Forum Award!"
    "Twitch Stream: www.Twitch.tv/HavkinKnight"
    AD Carry LF Team

"Sic Parvis Magna"

Team TLN: HavkinKnight (LoL/Halo 4/Injustice) Gweedo888 (Injustice)
    Str8 Rippinfan for life!!

LANce Armstrong

Exactly what D-mo said. The more content, the more we have to choose from. Anything that has ever been successful has had to prove its worth against competition. It's the competition that makes them keep getting better. Also, there will be content that isn't done well, that has good ideas. These ideas will be assimilated by the better content and they will become even more entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by forefront View Post
    Exactly what D-mo said. The more content, the more we have to choose from. Anything that has ever been successful has had to prove its worth against competition. It's the competition that makes them keep getting better. Also, there will be content that isn't done well, that has good ideas. These ideas will be assimilated by the better content and they will become even more entertaining.
    sounds like i'm screwed then lol my little commentaries are gonna get brushed to the side lmao

LANce Armstrong

Not if you get creative.

I <3 TLN

Quote Originally Posted by itwuzmagik View Post
    sounds like i'm screwed then lol my little commentaries are gonna get brushed to the side lmao
    Not for sure. It's also not about if they get brushed to the side, if you have 10 viewers or 1000. If you like doing it then do it, the people who enjoy it will always watch and eventually it might grow.

To have actual success with it though is another thing entirelly. It's hard to have a commentating segment compete with the other thousands of people doing the same thing. You have to have something exciting, new and different on yours that makes people like it over everyone elses.

GT: Antidote4Life
    SC2: Antidote.775
    LoL: Antidote4Life

http://twitter.com/#!/Antidote4Life

Sc2 & LoL Stream: http://justin.tv/antidote4life

Quote Originally Posted by Antidote View Post
    Not for sure. It's also not about if they get brushed to the side, if you have 10 viewers or 1000. If you like doing it then do it, the people who enjoy it will always watch and eventually it might grow.

To have actual success with it though is another thing entirelly. It's hard to have a commentating segment compete with the other thousands of people doing the same thing. You have to have something exciting, new and different on yours that makes people like it over everyone elses.
    I will continue to do it. I'll advertise when my vids come out and im also gonna do community tourneys based off the revenue i get from my ads. So hopefully this draws attention overall though i just want it to be helpful when you watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by forefront View Post
    Not if you get creative.
    I plan on trying to be creative lol but i will need help lol

Banned

I don't think there could ever be too much content. It really comes down to the quality and not quantity of the content.