Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Sir LANs-a-lot

Name: Shane Kocher
    Alias: Rasha Fasha
    Email: sk914410@ohio.edu
    Do you have any past experience? No past experience with TLN
    How often are you able to produce new content? I have plenty of free time on my hands, I would be able to produce content any time when needed.
    What topics would you prefer to write about? Halo Reach Pro Teams mainly, but I can also write about Halo as a whole
    Are you interested in becoming a major content producer or would you like to make only minor contributions? Major

Peon

Name:
    - Travis LeBlanc

Alias:
    - "Zeppelin"

Email:
    - leblanc.trav@live.com

Do you have any past experience?
    - Yes, through both MLG Insider and Pro Gaming Insider.

How often are you able to produce new content?
    - About as often as updates occur.

What topics would you prefer to write about?
    - Preferably Gears of War (game of choice)

Are you interested in becoming a major content producer or would you like to make only minor contributions?
    - Starting minor, then gradually transitioning into major content.

Name:Cameron Burch
    Alias: Magik
    Email: jcburch91@gmail.com
    Do you have any past experience? Yes I wrote articles for this website.
    How often are you able to produce new content? As often as I am asked, unless certain circumstances prevent me.
    What topics would you prefer to write about? Anything Halo or video game related really. I'll do interviews as well I am not picky.
    Are you interested in becoming a major content producer or would you like to make only minor contributions? Major contributions.
    Last edited by itwuzmagik; 12-06-2011 at 11:41 AM.

Content Team

Name:Jonathan Hanaway
    Alias: Morgacht
    Email: morgacht@gmail.com
    Do you have any past experience? I wrote for TLN under Mr. P
    How often are you able to produce new content? As often as you need me to
    What topics would you prefer to write about? Recaps, reviews, previews, interviews, but I can do anything
    Are you interested in becoming a major content producer or would you like to make only minor contributions? Major

Peon

Name: Aaron Stanley
    Alias: DoubLe A
    Email: astanley60@hotmail.com
    Do you have any past experience? I've written articles for "The Gamer Studio"
    How often are you able to produce new content? As much as needed.
    What topics would you prefer to write about? Halo or anything relating to MLG.
    Are you interested in becoming a major content producer or would you like to make only minor contributions? Major content producer!!

Not really sure what type of content I could release since I don't have the resources =/

Photobucket
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Eat Kidz View Post
    Not really sure what type of content I could release since I don't have the resources =/
    What resources do you need?

LANimal

Name: Patrick Kliesner

Alias: WiFFXI

Email: WiFFXI@yahoo.com

Do you have any past experience?
    I do not other than being as involved as possible and wanting to become more by writing articles.

How often are you able to produce new content? As of right now I don't know my upcoming schedule. Once a week might be pushing it so I will say once a month to be safe.

What topics would you prefer to write about?
    I am really active in Halo and the Halo side of MLG. Probably like the majority of the community. But one thing I really like the is Halo novels and series so maybe I can write about upcoming news in regards to that.

Are you interested in becoming a major content producer or would you like to make only minor contributions? As for as this site I want to start small and not bite off more than I can chew. If I decide I really like it I would want to become a major producer. I also think I'm going to follow journalism as part of my career so this would help with that.

NeighborFan BravoFan

Crawler

Name: Sean DeBonis
    Alias: ARCHY ARCH
    Email: sean.debonis@yahoo.com
    Do you have any past experience? Yes, I have attended College for Broadcasting.
    How often are you able to produce new content? As often as needed
    What topics would you prefer to write about? Anything community and gaming related.
    Are you interested in becoming a major content producer or would you like to make only minor contributions? Major Content Produce
    @ARCHYARCH

"No matter what accomplishments you make, somebody helped you."
    Althea Gibson

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment to improve the world."
    Anne Frank

"I hope you will judge yourselves not on your professional accomplishments alone, but also on how well you have addressed the world’s deepest inequities…on how well you treated people a world away who have nothing in common with you but your humanity."
    Bill Gates

Quote Originally Posted by Small View Post
    What resources do you need?
    well for good content doing like videos for content rather than articles which people feel likes its all tl;dr