Contributor: Minor if i need to do major so be it
    What would i prefer to write about: Whatever you'd prefer me to write about

LANimal

Astro Gaming
    Name: Irwin Rodriguez
    Alias: ZeroCool
    Email: irwinrodriguezjr@gmail.com

Do you have any past experience?
    I have never done any writing, however I have done videos. I do multiple online meetings for work and I have done only one for the gaming community with HavkinKnight

How often are you able to produce new content?
    I would like to produce content on a weekly or biweekly basis, in a video format. This would have to depend on hosts and co hosts schedule.

What topics would you prefer to write about?
    Halo and other mlg news would would be the main topic but depending on the hosts and guest we could talk about whatever..

Are you interested in becoming a major content producer or would you like to make only minor contributions?

Major. it seems like there will be plenty of writers but not as many video shows. In the show we could also highlight new content from the writers and make it available for download as well as provide links for all new content within tln.

GamerTag: TLN ZeroCool
    Twitter
    YouTube

Name: Kyle
    Alias: Kingdayame
    Email: kingdayame@gmail.com
    Do you have any past experience? Have written for TLN before. I did weekly updates during the last offseason.
    How often are you able to produce new content? Everyday
    What topics would you prefer to write about? Team Changes/LAN Scores/Anything Really
    Are you interested in becoming a major content producer or would you like to make only minor contributions? Major Content Producer
    F/A Coach

GT: NKA Kingtal1ty
    Twitter: @Kingtal1ty_NKA
    MLG/GB Username: KiNGdayame
    Email: kingdayame@aim.com

Peon

Name:
    Alias:
    Email: gmiaboni@gmail.com
    Do you have any past experience? I have experience doing articles for high school yearbook and newsletters, and I have done some blogging on my own.
    How often are you able to produce new content? Weekly, maybe more often depending on schoolwork intensity
    What topics would you prefer to write about? Interviews, teams, tournament recaps.
    Are you interested in becoming a major content producer or would you like to make only minor contributions? I would be interested for sure.

Peon

Name:Corban Parker
    Alias:The Chubster
    Email: parkercorban@yahoo.com
    Do you have any past experience?-Not really much with writing but plenty of gaming and event and TLN background to write about.
    How often are you able to produce new content?-Could write an article everyday!
    What topics would you prefer to write about?-Events, new games, strategy in game....ect anything gaming really!
    Are you interested in becoming a major content producer or would you like to make only minor contributions?-Would love to become a major content producer!
    Excited for TLN to be making a comeback and would love to be part of the team!!

Photobucket
    Once we get a few bugs worked out with the site we will start pumping content. I have saved everyone's info. Expect to hear from me in the near future!

Much love, TLN!

LAN Fan

Name: Dan Simmonite
    Alias: Snipezilla
    Email: simmodesigns@live.co.uk
    Do you have any past experience? Yes, I write content for Sniper Accuracy, have written welcome pages to websites and have written for my school paper. I am also very active in the halo community so I am one of the first to hear about team changes, event announcements and new pro montages, so you can expect a lot of content from me.
    How often are you able to produce new content? Whenever needed to.
    What topics would you prefer to write about? TLN LANs, MLG events, Team changes, Pro Montages
    Are you interested in becoming a major content producer or would you like to make only minor contributions? I wouldn't really mind. I am active enough to be a major content producer.
    Last edited by SniPeZiLLa; 12-19-2011 at 04:58 PM.
    My Graphic Design Work! - www.SimmoDesigns.co.uk

Good luck guys!

TheLANnetwork Writer Application Form
    Name : Shafin Khan
    Alias : Skippy
    Email : Jahan199@hotmail.com
    Do you have past experience?
    Yes, I have past experience, actually I wrote three or four articles for TheLANnetwork last year. They were a couple Pre LAN articles and Post LAN articles. Also I just hopped on board to write for HaloNation as well.
    How often are you able to produce content?
    Anywhere from 6-7 times a week. I am ready to dedicate my time and effort to improve TheLANnetwork.
    What topics would you like to write about?
    Anything Halo related. Any content that major producers at TheLANnetwork would like me to write about I am more than willing to. Interviews, editorials, Pre/Post LAN articles etc.
    Are you interested in becoming a major content producer or would you like to make only minor contributions?
    I would love to get extremely involved and dedicate my time to producing a ton of new content for TheLANnetwork.

Peon

Name: Josef Mechure
    Alias: Krazie
    Email: headshot_sniper13@hotmail.com (kept this email since junior high lol)
    Do you have any past experience? I have experience with doing reviews on soccer gear, but I have good knowledge of things that go on in the Halo and Call of Duty community, along with the team changes that occur in MLG.
    How often are you able to produce new content? Daily/every other day due to soccer practice and homework time
    What topics would you prefer to write about? Halo, Call of Duty, Esports, Headset and other gear reviews, events
    Are you interested in becoming a major content producer or would you like to make only minor contributions? Major, I would love to be involved with this website and will do my best to come up with content that would interest the gaming community.

twitch.tv/krazie_
    F/A for Halo Reach
    GT: CaLL MeH Krazie , Krazie Fallacy
    I'm a very calm player, I hardly rage ^_^