Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    LAN Helsing

Original
    Name: Nicholas DePasquale
    Alias: Briimstone
    Email: nick.dep@gmx.com
    Do you have any past experience? As a writer, I've been prided by others concerning my mature language, despite my age (16). While the content I've produced in the past is limited to research papers, descriptive narratives, and short stories, I hold the ability to adapt to most any style of writing that is necessary. Assuming you are looking for "Article Writers", I don't fear that I would have any trouble at all writing for TLN.

Another benefit of having my more "boyish" mind on the content team would be the fact that I not only look at competitive gaming as a job opportunity (in writing), but also as a strict hobby. It proves, then, that I would be up to date on all MLG-related Halo news.

How often are you able to produce new content? That would rely entirely on my schedule for the week, but I can't see any trouble with being able to produce content a few times a week, or more specifically whenever I would be asked to produce something.

What topics would you prefer to write about? As I gamer, I have spent most of my time on the Bungie hit, Halo. While that is a trait common of those on this site, and especially on those submitting applications, I also have a small amount of Starcraft II knowledge. Of course, the knowledge I have of that game comes only from watching gameplay, not much from first-hand experience. Regardless, my overall knowledge of MLG and competition would strive in content.

Are you interested in becoming a major content producer or would you like to make only minor contributions? Honestly, I am not sure what I am getting into here. While of course I would love to say I would like to devote my entire writing career into TLN, I am in the dark of what specifically my job would be. I would not mind to limit my contributions to minor entities, I would also enjoy creating LAN summaries or possibly tournament coverage.
    Last edited by Briimstone; 02-03-2012 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Bolding!
    Hit me up for anything!

GT: Briimstone
    SCII: Briimstone 484

Peon

Name: Chris Jones
    Alias: Trust3d
    Email: Trust3d@live.com
    Do you have any past experience? Yes. I've written for this site as well as the local newspaper.
    How often are you able to produce new content? once a month or more
    What topics would you prefer to write about? Gaming, Tech News, Business
    Are you interested in becoming a major content producer or would you like to make only minor contributions? I would like to stay involved in any way I can. I go to school full time and I work in banking but I will make every effort to stay active.

Photobucket
    Please do not send in applications any other way than through this thread. I am only looking at applications posted on here. Thank you.

Prepare for an update soon!

Content Team

Small I want to cover the events. Anything you hear about, from the TLN tourney to the Winter Championships, NGL, anything.

Crawler

Quote Originally Posted by Morgacht View Post
    Small I want to cover the events. Anything you hear about, from the TLN tourney to the Winter Championships, NGL, anything.
    Fill out the application please.

Email: MLGHammertime@gmail.com
    Twitter: MLGHammertime
    If you have a question or a problem, please don't hesitate to contact me through email or on AIM.

LANimal

Name: Chris
    Alias: MrChaosTheory
    Email: mrchaostheory@live.co.uk

Do you have any past experience?

Studied Media and Film Studies at Tresham College [UK].
    I also was the photographer and dabbled in writing for the college newspaper/pamphlet.
    Have followed the ins and outs of competitive Halo and MLG among other Esports religiously since late 2007-present.

How often are you able to produce new content?

Almost unrestricted, as long as the content is there to be found.

What topics would you prefer to write about?

No one specific thing, I'm doing this to contribute to league and help grow interest and that requires articles/content. Underexposed LAN's, the state of Esports and competitive gaming outside of America [mainly Europe], development within the narrative of Esports. You name it. As well as ideas to improve and move TLN forward.

Are you interested in becoming a major content producer or would you like to make only minor contributions?

I'm available for either, I would still be satisfied if I could take only a minor role. Either way I'll continue to contribute to improve the league and content available.

LANimal

Name: Peter Hanna
    Alias: Adrenalize
    Email: Adrenalizee@hotmail.com
    Do you have any past experience? Not really, I'd love to start here tho!
    How often are you able to produce new content? Anytime. I usually have alot of free time around the house.
    What topics would you prefer to write about? Anything Halo!
    Are you interested in becoming a major content producer or would you like to make only minor contributions? Depends on how major the content is. But i can handle alot of minor contributions.
    GT: ADRENALlZE (the i is an L)
    Folow me on Twitter www.twitter.com/Adrenalizee
    Check out http://www.youtube.com/iAdrenalize
    http://i42.tinypic.com/122yhxj.png

Content Team Application

Yes, you can make an application like that.
    But not gonna lie to you, it is really big task.

I suggest you take a look at vector drawing methods, convex shapes and how to extrude them into walls.