Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TLN Game Night

Crawler

TLN Game Night

About it and what it involves

So with things like the Noob School kicking off I figured we would start a thing to get all of the TLN Community members involved with and playing together. Basically it would be a game night were we'd have people that would run it and either do things like FFA's or run 8's in matchmaking or whatever you wanted.

People to contact that run the game nights: Also if you'd like to help out with this then either leave a reply or contact one of the people listed below.

GamerTag: ARCHY ARCH, contact with any questions about this or the Noob School.

GamerTag: SelectDroid, contact for game nights or questions about this or the Noob School.

GamerTag: Badkid goes ham, contact for game nights or questions about this or the Noob School.

GamerTag: Coach Paradox, contact for game nights or questions about this or the Noob School.
    Last edited by ARCHY ARCH; 12-07-2011 at 07:56 PM.
    @ARCHYARCH

"No matter what accomplishments you make, somebody helped you."
    Althea Gibson

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment to improve the world."
    Anne Frank

"I hope you will judge yourselves not on your professional accomplishments alone, but also on how well you have addressed the world’s deepest inequities…on how well you treated people a world away who have nothing in common with you but your humanity."
    Bill Gates

LANdalf The Grey

hopefully we can get coach small in here as well?
    Check out GamingJerseys.com
    Done playing Halo Reach competitively, but will remain on this website! Hit me up on xbox live! My gamertag is "vs Tension"! Feel free to add me and we'll play some CLASSIC Playlist

Crawler

Quote Originally Posted by MidKnight View Post
    hopefully we can get coach small in here as well?
    I'm sure he'd love to do it. I don't know if you've gotten a chance to talk to him at all but he's a really cool and nice guy.
    @ARCHYARCH

Althea Gibson

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment to improve the world."
    Anne Frank

"I hope you will judge yourselves not on your professional accomplishments alone, but also on how well you have addressed the world’s deepest inequities…on how well you treated people a world away who have nothing in common with you but your humanity."
    Bill Gates

LANimal

Astro Gaming
    Im down to help

Crawler

Quote Originally Posted by Harrison.Greenhalgh View Post
    Im down to help
    I'll add your name to the list of people to contact , just try and make sure all of the people are running it are in contact with each other.
    @ARCHYARCH

Althea Gibson

Anne Frank

Bill Gates

Banned

damn arch, it's awsome the way u've been involved, i'm like you i wanna be involved this time around anything to help just let me know

Crawler

Quote Originally Posted by aX goes ham View Post
    damn arch, it's awsome the way u've been involved, i'm like you i wanna be involved this time around anything to help just let me know
    If there are any ideas you have to making this community better just give your input because there are so many people that have good ideas that just don't get out there because they are either scarred to talk and voice their opinion or they just aren't getting heard. So hopefully you and everyone else will benefit from these changes by being able to actually get involved by making this the best it can possibly be for everyone now and in the future.

And definitely if I need help with anything I'll let you know.
    @ARCHYARCH

Althea Gibson

Anne Frank

Bill Gates

LANimal

We need to have fun custom night too. I freaking love playing fun stuff
    GT: ADRENALlZE (the i is an L)
    Folow me on Twitter www.twitter.com/Adrenalizee
    Check out http://www.youtube.com/iAdrenalize
    http://i42.tinypic.com/122yhxj.png

LANce Armstrong

Amazing idea! and i agree with adrenalize as well! fun customs night would be epic as well

Bruce LANner

Quote Originally Posted by Adrenalize View Post
    We need to have fun custom night too. I freaking love playing fun stuff
    Speed halo with that ramp was the best bro. But yeah, customs sound cooool.

#1 TSquared Fan and Gears 3 Fiend
    Str8 Rippin Forever