Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    LANce Armstrong

Signed it earlier cause Strongside posted it on FB.

LANdalf The Grey

if halo isnt in the circuit, halo fans riot. sundance knows that... also he wouldnt choose CoD over halo, any day. Hes better friends with Halo pros, than Cod or even star craft pros, so he would never want to hurt his close friends he has made over the years owning MLG. this petition shouldn't exist, cause Halo WILL be there come 2012
    Check out GamingJerseys.com
    Done playing Halo Reach competitively, but will remain on this website! Hit me up on xbox live! My gamertag is "vs Tension"! Feel free to add me and we'll play some CLASSIC Playlist

to the people who say that halo is 100% on for next season... have any of you been listening to any of the content that's been coming out lately... sundance gave an interview earlier this week that said halo was on the table to be gotten rid of next year. he didn't say it would not be there. but he said it was being considered. Also he owns a business. So if halo is no longer making ends meet or in fact making them lose money he will find another game that makes a profit regardless of his "close friends". I love halo and its my favorite game on the circuit and always will be, but all the people in here talking about it being a for sure thing don't know what they are talking about IMO

Quote Originally Posted by MidKnight View Post
    if halo isnt in the circuit, halo fans riot. sundance knows that... also he wouldnt choose CoD over halo, any day. Hes better friends with Halo pros, than Cod or even star craft pros, so he would never want to hurt his close friends he has made over the years owning MLG. this petition shouldn't exist, cause Halo WILL be there come 2012
    Halo will be on the pro circuit in 2012 but not for these reasons. MLG is a business first. There aren't enough halo fans at the events to riot it'd be more like some guy yelling in the background. Sundance will do what is best for MLG so if people want it to stay they need to support the circuit in 2012. This has been said over and over. Quit complaining about gametypes go to the events cheer for halo don't be a dick and boo other teams in the stands and unify the community. OT I'm not signing the petition because it will accomplish nothing.

GT: X F0RBIDD3N1 X

I <3 TLN

Quote Originally Posted by Forbidd3n View Post
    Halo will be on the pro circuit in 2012 but not for these reasons. MLG is a business first. There aren't enough halo fans at the events to riot it'd be more like some guy yelling in the background. Sundance will do what is best for MLG so if people want it to stay they need to support the circuit in 2012. This has been said over and over. Quit complaining about gametypes go to the events cheer for halo don't be a dick and boo other teams in the stands and unify the community. OT I'm not signing the petition because it will accomplish nothing.
    I agree with this. Even though the game isn't that good, if it's what you support. Sc2 even has issues with bad maps depending on the tournament, they don't let it get them down though.

GT: Antidote4Life
    SC2: Antidote.775
    LoL: Antidote4Life

http://twitter.com/#!/Antidote4Life

Sc2 & LoL Stream: http://justin.tv/antidote4life

signed and i tweeted it out

Certified Lurk

AotM
    Astro Gaming
    Quote Originally Posted by dcope3 View Post
    to the people who say that halo is 100% on for next season... have any of you been listening to any of the content that's been coming out lately... sundance gave an interview earlier this week that said halo was on the table to be gotten rid of next year. he didn't say it would not be there. but he said it was being considered. Also he owns a business. So if halo is no longer making ends meet or in fact making them lose money he will find another game that makes a profit regardless of his "close friends". I love halo and its my favorite game on the circuit and always will be, but all the people in here talking about it being a for sure thing don't know what they are talking about IMO
    it would be a Hard sell to rid Halo off of MLG that much i do know.
    November "AotM" Winner
    "Winner of the MVP Forum Award!"
    "Twitch Stream: www.Twitch.tv/HavkinKnight"
    AD Carry LF Team

"Sic Parvis Magna"

Team TLN: HavkinKnight (LoL/Halo 4/Injustice) Gweedo888 (Injustice)
    Str8 Rippinfan for life!!

I <3 TLN

Quote Originally Posted by HavkinKnight View Post
    it would be a Hard sell to rid Halo off of MLG that much i do know.
    All you would have to say is it's not bringing in a good amount of money comparable to the cost of having it on the circuit. That there are other games that would draw a bigger crowd and cash flow and that Halo isn't good for the business compared to other games they could host.

That if Halo is holding back the company then they would choose to remove it.

Certified Lurk

AotM
    Astro Gaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Antidote View Post
    All you would have to say is it's not bringing in a good amount of money comparable to the cost of having it on the circuit. That there are other games that would draw a bigger crowd and cash flow and that Halo isn't good for the business compared to other games they could host.

That if Halo is holding back the company then they would choose to remove it.
    but its not see Halo still out ranks LoL, and CoD and they already know that no one gonna play GoW3 so i doubt its really costing them mad amounts of money. if anything they are just wanting to kinda go all PC gaming and become the USA's leading SC and LoL leauge which i can believe and understand.
    November "AotM" Winner
    "Winner of the MVP Forum Award!"
    "Twitch Stream: www.Twitch.tv/HavkinKnight"
    AD Carry LF Team

"Sic Parvis Magna"

Team TLN: HavkinKnight (LoL/Halo 4/Injustice) Gweedo888 (Injustice)
    Str8 Rippinfan for life!!

I <3 TLN

Quote Originally Posted by HavkinKnight View Post
    but its not see Halo still out ranks LoL, and CoD and they already know that no one gonna play GoW3 so i doubt its really costing them mad amounts of money. if anything they are just wanting to kinda go all PC gaming and become the USA's leading SC and LoL leauge which i can believe and understand.
    League and Sc2 are already bigger then Halo in the competitive scene. CoD is bigger just because it has more people. I mean say 5% of people who play CoD play it competitively, that's still like 5x the number of people on Reach total in a day, let alone the competitive scene. I'm sure they're not making that much off having Halo on the circuit still, though I could be wrong.