Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:
    LAN Fan

Gaming house in the UK?

Okay so im in the UK and the gaming house is in america If the company expands I think they should consider making a gaming house in the UK. There are loads of gamers that I know would go to it. You could even get like the players from the EU top 3 to be the pros in the pros vs joes...

I'ts just an idea for the future. And I know you guys wouldn't care about it being the the UK but alot of people from HaloReachForum.eu would
    My Graphic Design Work! - www.SimmoDesigns.co.uk

Martian LANhunter

Astro Gaming
    its a great idea but i dont thik anyoe is ready to do that. the gamin house isnt even fully set up or active right now
    GO GREEN!!!!

GT: CHRIS CR33P | Twitter | Interview with Mr P
    Starcraft Character code: 352 : ChrisCreep : Diamond : Protoss/Zerg

Astro Gaming
    Plus who would fill it? England isnt the most prime eSport'ing Country in the world.

LAN Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Araneatrox View Post
    Plus who would fill it? England isnt the most prime eSport'ing Country in the world.
    22 teams went to the last EGL. 55 Team plan to go to EGL5. Dont think it would be hard finding 5 -6 team that would come. Also this is just suggestion for the future...
    My Graphic Design Work! - www.SimmoDesigns.co.uk

Crawler

I think its very possible. However in order for us to set up a successful house overseas we would first have to create a successful house here in the U.S., which by all means is in the works. Rick's intentions in the long run are deff to expand and that means there very well could be a house over in Europe. We just have to see how things go here and wait for them to take off.

LANimal

Realistically it wouldn't work. Same way a gaming house for AM players wouldn't work in America.

Honestly we are not at the level America is at the moment, in a vast number of aspects. Obviously we do not know of Ricks plans as of yet, but TLN struggled with multiple pro teams twice every month or so. Let alone EU players half of America have never heard.

You would need an added thing to monetise a Gaming House in the UK for it to work.
    Last edited by MrChaosTheory; 01-30-2012 at 04:04 PM.

Peon

UK isnt the most prime eSport'ing Country in the world.

-------------------------------------------------
    Cold Case Seasons 1-7 DVD
    Stargate SG-1 Seasons 1-10 DVD
    Last edited by AdolphSamuel; 10-10-2012 at 04:24 AM.