Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:

Magik's journey to diamond STREAMED!

Hi guys just wondering if you guys would help me out and our watch me stream I've been streaming sc2 for a little while now but I've been getting more serious about it so. If you guys would spread my stream around or come watch I'd be grateful. Also any tips while i'm playing would be great I check the chat when i play so yeah link is STREAM So check it out "Follow" it and enjoy. Thanks guys and any kind of help is appreciated I promise I will be doing giveaways and sometimes I will do some tourneys with my viewers winners get prizes

LAN Helsing

Original
    When I'm not in school where twitch is blocked, I'll follow. Do you stream Reach at all?
    Hit me up for anything!

GT: Briimstone
    SCII: Briimstone 484

Quote Originally Posted by Briimstone View Post
    When I'm not in school where twitch is blocked, I'll follow. Do you stream Reach at all?
    I do sometimes but I don't like the quality its good and all but I won't be streaming reach until i upgrade my internet

LANimal

Quote Originally Posted by itwuzmagik View Post
    I do sometimes but I don't like the quality its good and all but I won't be streaming reach until i upgrade my internet
    Well I guess to see you stream I just have to watch more of Ninja's stream. How about that? Man thats pretty cool that you run with him sometimes. I will definately follow later. And I have run into a similar situation where my internet/computer are too bad for me to stream Reach.

NeighborFan BravoFan

Quote Originally Posted by WiFFXI View Post
    Well I guess to see you stream I just have to watch more of Ninja's stream. How about that? Man thats pretty cool that you run with him sometimes. I will definately follow later. And I have run into a similar situation where my internet/computer are too bad for me to stream Reach.
    thanks man and yeah hopefully i can fix that.

Sir LANs-a-lot

Original
    I be watching this. Can't stream my Sc2 gameplay until i can upgrade my internet. :/
    The FIRST TLN MEMBER
    LULZ
    GT- Kuhmero

My Gamertag is the best

The Link below is the link to my First Solo project. Melbourne City

Been Stalking Walshy's Bnet since '07

LAN Helsing

I can't stream because I don't have any streaming equipment and don't have any extra funds at all... and when I do get extra its going toward the MLG controller.
    GT: Kevin Smallz

YOUR KILLING ME SMALLz!

Martian LANhunter

Astro Gaming
    not to brag but I JUST GOT DIA!!!!
    GO GREEN!!!!

GT: CHRIS CR33P | Twitter | Interview with Mr P
    Starcraft Character code: 352 : ChrisCreep : Diamond : Protoss/Zerg

Jean-Claude LAN Damme

AotM
    What is SC2?!?!?
    Queens Bridge Murderers