Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A new look.

LANimal

Quote Originally Posted by Antidote View Post
    $10 says it's killboy
    Oh my don't even start haha. I still think he is IP banned so I don't know how it could be

NeighborFan BravoFan

Crawler

Quote Originally Posted by WiFFXI View Post
    Oh my don't even start haha. I still think he is IP banned so I don't know how it could be
    Not really hard to change IP's... Just saying.

Email: MLGHammertime@gmail.com
    Twitter: MLGHammertime
    If you have a question or a problem, please don't hesitate to contact me through email or on AIM.

Banned

I'm not trolling. Who is killboy?

Honestly, there are problems with the forums. A restructuring is going to be a great improvement, but currently it's not a necessity.

This is PRIMARILY a Halo based community, and though I support the idea of expanding into other games, genres, and platforms, I have just one thing to say:

WE NEED TO DO ONE THING WELL BEFORE WE ATTEMPT TO DO OTHER THINGS OUTSIDE OF OUR COMFORT ZONE

Lets not stretch ourselves too thin. We need to concentrate our effort, revive and rebuild the Halo community. Feed off of the steam MLG's addition to the winter event has given us. Make a huge push, get things rolling, get the stream format situated, get an organized LAN structure/schedule, acquire consistent revenue streams, and make sure that we have a solid foundation and a good anchor point before we go adding other things to the plate.
    TWITTER // Twitch.TV // www.theitdungeon.com

GT: Digital Deity

Crawler

Quote Originally Posted by Kakarot View Post
    I'm not trolling. Who is killboy?
    You're trolling

Email: MLGHammertime@gmail.com
    Twitter: MLGHammertime
    If you have a question or a problem, please don't hesitate to contact me through email or on AIM.

Photobucket
    AotM
    Too much off topic. I too think the forums need an overhaul but I think sorting by console is silly, there isnt a genre difference and most games exist on multiple consoles. I also don't want to dilute the posts very much,I would rather have a couple broad forums with many posts that a ton of uber specific ones with few posts. The absolute most I would like to see is it divided into FPS/RTS/Fighting/MMO/Other this way all the "esports" genres have a place but we arent getting crazy and having separate forums for JRPG's and WRPG's
    twitter: @dillonmcgaughey

PM me for custom Graphic Design work, Twitch/Twitter Layouts, Astro Tag Designs ect.

Martian LANhunter

AotM
    Astro Gaming
    add a fighting game section
    GT: Taco Gxmez

Mighty Ducks

Bruce LANner

Astro Gaming
    I feel like there should be more updated posts we need that active forums like we use to.
    Gamertag:Sabrea