Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Glad to see you handling things Tyler. Question though, why does the tournament start so late? Not a big deal for west coast people but with say a 64-team bracket, you're looking at around 6 rounds of gameplay and granted its going to take approximately 45minutes-1hour for every round to get everyone settled in party for their matches, play it through, report it, etc.. This will leave East coast people playing until like 3am. If it were a little earlier, like 6-7 Est, it would probably be a little better. Just a suggestion! :-)

(This is Chris one of the Halo Refs from last year btw lol ;-))

Needs to be a front page article imo.
    GT: iApollo ze Godi
    AIM: InsiderApollo
    My Youtube: TheLostApollo

Crawler

Quote Originally Posted by Briimstone View Post
    Has this been posted on MLG yet? Am I allowed to copy an excerpt from the thread to post it on there?
    Go for it. Hopefully it wont get deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by DeucEy View Post
    Glad to see you handling things Tyler. Question though, why does the tournament start so late? Not a big deal for west coast people but with say a 64-team bracket, you're looking at around 6 rounds of gameplay and granted its going to take approximately 45minutes-1hour for every round to get everyone settled in party for their matches, play it through, report it, etc.. This will leave East coast people playing until like 3am. If it were a little earlier, like 6-7 Est, it would probably be a little better. Just a suggestion! :-)

(This is Chris one of the Halo Refs from last year btw lol ;-))
    I know who you are lol. The reason it starts late is because thats when I get off work. We will go from 9:30-12 on Friday and continue on Saturday when I dont work. I'll update the OP to reflect that.

Quote Originally Posted by .Apollo View Post
    Needs to be a front page article imo.
    Working on it.

Email: MLGHammertime@gmail.com
    Twitter: MLGHammertime
    If you have a question or a problem, please don't hesitate to contact me through email or on AIM.

i think i signed up for this

Crawler

I got your email. You purchased a pass right?

If you have a question or a problem, please don't hesitate to contact me through email or on AIM.

yeah I did

Crawler

Quote Originally Posted by iDoug View Post
    yeah I did
    Alright, once I get confirmation I'll add you to the list. Gratz on being our first official sign up .

Is this for that 6 team LAN THC was talking about?

5 Pro teams, winner of this gets to go to the LAN before Columbus?

They mentioned the AM team that won getting their flight paid for, though they could have been mistaken/things change.

LAN Helsing

Original
    So...it turns out I have a church event on the 17th-18th...looks like I won't be playing with my team this time...

Hit me up for anything!

GT: Briimstone
    SCII: Briimstone 484

Administrator

High Score
    Astro Gaming
    Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Is this for that 6 team LAN THC was talking about?

5 Pro teams, winner of this gets to go to the LAN before Columbus?

They mentioned the AM team that won getting their flight paid for, though they could have been mistaken/things change.
    This is correct. The AM team will win the prize listed above along with the invite to the LAN. As with the 5 pro teams, the winner of the tournament will have to pay their travel costs to TLN.

Quote Originally Posted by Briimstone View Post
    So...it turns out I have a church event on the 17th-18th...looks like I won't be playing with my team this time...

Sounds like a bummer. You should find a replacement and have 3/4ths of your team compete still!
    Forum Administrator | Online Tournament Manager

Have any questions about the site? Feel free to contact me via [B][U][URL="http://thelannetwork.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=467"]PM[/URL][/U][/B] | [B][U][URL="http://twitter.com/HisforHOYR"]Twitter[/URL][/U][/B] | [B][U][email="jh@thelannetwork.com"]Email[/email][/U][/B]

[B][U][URL="http://thelannetwork.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?16"]Feedback? Suggestions?[/URL][/U][/B] | [B][U][URL="http://thelannetwork.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?17"]Find a problem with the site?[/URL][/U][/B].