Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Astro Gaming
    Quote Originally Posted by rasha fasha View Post
    Aran, I have never really gotten into paintball before but I have some friends who are big into it. I would talk more about it if I knew more
    Here is the Long and Short of it, There is a famous player called Ollie Lang he plays for pro team Dynasty. Rated the Best player in the world several times and has won many awards to that end.

He is a lot like Walshy or T2. He has his own line of guns and is considered a figurehead of the sport.

LAN Helsing

Original
    Anyone here into archery?
    Hit me up for anything!

GT: Briimstone
    SCII: Briimstone 484

Astro Gaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Briimstone View Post
    Anyone here into archery?
    I have done archery several times, also funny fact. There is still a Law in England that all able bodies men of 10 and over should do 3 hours of archery practice a week on the village common.

CAP. III An Act concerning Shooting in Long Bows.
    "ALL Sorts of Men under the Age of Forty Years shall have Bows and Arrows, and use Shooting; certain Persons excepted", &c. Unlawful Games "shall not be used."

CAP. IX. An Act for the Maintenance of Artillery, and debarring unlawful Games. "RECITAL of Stats. 3 H.8.c.3. & 6 H.8.c.2. Several new devised Games the "Cause of the Decay of Archery. - All Men under the Age of sixty Years "shall have Bows and Arrows for shooting. Men-Children between Seven "Years and Seventeen shall have a Bow and 2 Shafts. Men about Seventeen "Years of Age shall keep a Bow and 4 Arrows - Penalty 6s.8d."
    I never got archery as a Sport, it is a fun activity to do from time to time. Pretending to be a man of the Middle Ages, rescuing peasants from the French.

Sir LANs-a-lot

Original
    Araneatrox i do agree paint ball is beast i like it alot but still like football and basketball from time to time. Also Love the team Dynasty kinda where i got my Gt from and lang is amazing. Makes me now wanna go back out and play again need to go get some new gear now.
    Last edited by DYNASTYBLUE2; 02-25-2012 at 06:21 AM.

LAN Helsing

Original
    Quote Originally Posted by Araneatrox View Post
    I have done archery several times, also funny fact. There is still a Law in England that all able bodies men of 10 and over should do 3 hours of archery practice a week on the village common.

I never got archery as a Sport, it is a fun activity to do from time to time. Pretending to be a man of the Middle Ages, rescuing peasants from the French.
    That's amazing, haha. I just recently have been introduced to archery, and I personally find it very fun and entertaining. Is it strange that I dress up as Robin Hood sometimes?
    Hit me up for anything!

GT: Briimstone
    SCII: Briimstone 484

Sir LANs-a-lot

So what's everyone going to watch this weekend? Slam Dunk contest is on tonight which will be a snoozer IMO so instead of watching that I will likely be playing Halo as usual.

Aran I have some friends that like paintball I shall direct them here so you can have a paintball discussion here for you

LANce Armstrong

I used to play paintball. There was an indoor field, the largest in the world at the time, near my house when I was in high-school. It was run by a guy who owned a shop nearby, and a professional player. Can't remember the player's name, but he played for Philadelphia, and then New Mexico or something. Anyway, I was really into it, and I bought the pro's Carnivore off of him when he left his first team. $1200 paintball marker for $500. It was pretty slick.

LANdalf The Grey

LA Galaxy taking the MLS two years in a row, 2012 is going to be theirs.
    Check out GamingJerseys.com
    Done playing Halo Reach competitively, but will remain on this website! Hit me up on xbox live! My gamertag is "vs Tension"! Feel free to add me and we'll play some CLASSIC Playlist

LANce Armstrong

STL Cardinals going for back-to-back World Series Championships. March 29th they play the Brewers, and they are giving out model WSC trophies at the door. #slapintheface

Sir LANs-a-lot

What are your guys' predictions on who will get the number 1 and 2 seeds for the NCAA tournament coming up here next Sunday?
    I think the 1 seeds are looking like Kentucky and Syracuse for sure as well as Kansas being a lock but MSU is a 1 seed unless they lose to Ohio State tomorrow and then Ohio State wins the B1G tourney in which case Ohio State would get a 1 seed. The 2 seeds would then go to MSU/OSU and then North Carolina, Missouri and Marquette.

So to sum up my predictions I am going with - 1 Kentucky, 1 Syracuse, 1 Kansas, 1 Michigan State, 2 Ohio State, 2 Marquette, 2 North Carolina, 2 Missouri