Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Certified Lurk

AotM
    Astro Gaming

Street Fighter X Tekken

Hey FGC on TLN its OUT OMG ITS OUT!!!!!! I think SFxT is one of the best fighters released and i think its my personal fav over SF4 (the BEST fighting game of all time is still Street Fighter 2 Turbo) but alas its out so lets Hype it up! what teams are you using got a tier list building? got a rant POST IT HERE!
    November "AotM" Winner
    "Winner of the MVP Forum Award!"
    "Twitch Stream: www.Twitch.tv/HavkinKnight"
    AD Carry LF Team

"Sic Parvis Magna"

Team TLN: HavkinKnight (LoL/Halo 4/Injustice) Gweedo888 (Injustice)
    Str8 Rippinfan for life!!

Photobucket
    AotM
    I don't know how to feel, the gameplay is amazing, probably my favorite fighter. I am pretty mad about the fact that capcom kind of crapped it out. No local online 2v2 for xbox, DLC already on the disk, bad sound glitches in online. Obviously these don't detract from LAN gameplay which is the core of fighters, but I feel like such a big title in 2012 should get that stuff right. On a more positive note, I am having a huge amount of fun with the tekken characters, if I am playing to win I run Law/Sagat but I have started to learn lilli, asuka, jin, kin, julia, and paul. Still want to mess with the rest of the tekken side and then probably play Law/someone.
    twitter: @dillonmcgaughey

PM me for custom Graphic Design work, Twitch/Twitter Layouts, Astro Tag Designs ect.

Super SaiyLAN

MLG Ref
    AotM
    Is it pretty awesome guys? I haven't played a game in a while so idk!

Certified Lurk

AotM
    Astro Gaming
    Quote Originally Posted by D Moralize View Post
    I don't know how to feel, the gameplay is amazing, probably my favorite fighter. I am pretty mad about the fact that capcom kind of crapped it out. No local online 2v2 for xbox, DLC already on the disk, bad sound glitches in online. Obviously these don't detract from LAN gameplay which is the core of fighters, but I feel like such a big title in 2012 should get that stuff right. On a more positive note, I am having a huge amount of fun with the tekken characters, if I am playing to win I run Law/Sagat but I have started to learn lilli, asuka, jin, kin, julia, and paul. Still want to mess with the rest of the tekken side and then probably play Law/someone.
    Yeah i played Jin/Chun for most of first 2 days then i really like Rolento and Akuma so i played thoes 4 and went into trial mode and i really like King and Kazua (or how ever you spell it) and Howraong(also however you spell it)

as for the Online Sound glitch i hate it i refuse to play online cuz i cant seem to even come close to know when to block i use sound OFTEN i need it to know when a combo is gonna stop or if they are baiting or useing a BnB or if they are gonna cancel a move.
    November "AotM" Winner
    AD Carry LF Team

"Sic Parvis Magna"

LANdalf The Grey

i wish the gameplay was like tekken 6 im not very good at street fighter
    Check out GamingJerseys.com
    Done playing Halo Reach competitively, but will remain on this website! Hit me up on xbox live! My gamertag is "vs Tension"! Feel free to add me and we'll play some CLASSIC Playlist

Photobucket
    AotM
    Quote Originally Posted by MidKnight View Post
    i wish the gameplay was like tekken 6 im not very good at street fighter
    The cool thing with the namco capcom agreement is that they are each making a game, streetfghter x tekken is about 85% street fighter style, but in about a year Tekken x Street Fighter will come out and that will play much more like a tekken game, just with street fighter characters and influences.

And yeah Havkin the sound this is really hard, I am having more luck playing on mute or with music on. I know at some tourneys the monitors are quiet an the crowd is loud so im trying to stay positive and treat it as training for that.
    twitter: @dillonmcgaughey

PM me for custom Graphic Design work, Twitch/Twitter Layouts, Astro Tag Designs ect.

Certified Lurk

AotM
    Astro Gaming
    @Midnight Yeah i Understand i loved and played both but i will always owe my heart to Stree Fighter. i like 2d over 8wayrun and TxSF will still be cool besides the strange fact that i still have no CLUE how fireballs will work... (maybe something like how SCV used Viola's orb...)

@D Mo yeah but atleast and ranbats and tourneys you can still hear Hit/Block Conferms
    November "AotM" Winner
    AD Carry LF Team

"Sic Parvis Magna"

LANdalf The Grey

Quote Originally Posted by D Moralize View Post
    The cool thing with the namco capcom agreement is that they are each making a game, streetfghter x tekken is about 85% street fighter style, but in about a year Tekken x Street Fighter will come out and that will play much more like a tekken game, just with street fighter characters and influences.

And yeah Havkin the sound this is really hard, I am having more luck playing on mute or with music on. I know at some tourneys the monitors are quiet an the crowd is loud so im trying to stay positive and treat it as training for that.
    sick!!! i haven't heard about this because i dont really read the forums and websites about fighting games, i cant wait for tekken x streetfighter to come out!
    Check out GamingJerseys.com
    Done playing Halo Reach competitively, but will remain on this website! Hit me up on xbox live! My gamertag is "vs Tension"! Feel free to add me and we'll play some CLASSIC Playlist

Certified Lurk

AotM
    Astro Gaming
    TxSF is really Far behind on the creation process tho they announced that not to long ago that they dont have a single design put into code.
    November "AotM" Winner
    AD Carry LF Team

"Sic Parvis Magna"

Does everyone here use arcade sticks or controllers? I just picked up the game and use a controller and find sometimes the commands don't register correctly.

GT: X F0RBIDD3N1 X