AotM
    Astro Gaming
    i use a TE stick
    November "AotM" Winner
    "Winner of the MVP Forum Award!"
    "Twitch Stream: www.Twitch.tv/HavkinKnight"
    AD Carry LF Team

"Sic Parvis Magna"

Team TLN: HavkinKnight (LoL/Halo 4/Injustice) Gweedo888 (Injustice)
    Str8 Rippinfan for life!!

Photobucket
    AotM
    Quote Originally Posted by Forbidd3n View Post
    Does everyone here use arcade sticks or controllers? I just picked up the game and use a controller and find sometimes the commands don't register correctly.

I use a stick, but lots of people use controller, there shouldnt be a command issue. What is happening?
    twitter: @dillonmcgaughey

PM me for custom Graphic Design work, Twitch/Twitter Layouts, Astro Tag Designs ect.

its just with some moves like if i have to go down and rotate right to up it sometimes misses a area or has something wrong. I.E. i do the motion correctly but the controller registers down, down forward then back instead of forward before up. Hope that makes sense.

GT: X F0RBIDD3N1 X

Photobucket
    AotM
    you should go into training mode with inputs on and see if it is really happening or if you might be accidentally doing it. Then if it is try another controller and test it's inputs

PM me for custom Graphic Design work, Twitch/Twitter Layouts, Astro Tag Designs ect.

LAN Helsing

I want to play this game so bad! I think I might ask for like 5 bucks as an "Easter" present from everyone I know so I can go buy it! Anyway I was watching some tourney's over the past couple of weekends and the character that I thought was amazing was Steve. I also loved to watch people play as King. I am horrible at fighters... I think. I never played as much fighters but I always have fun playing them.
    GT: Kevin Smallz

YOUR KILLING ME SMALLz!

Certified Lurk

AotM
    Astro Gaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Smallz08 View Post
    I want to play this game so bad! I think I might ask for like 5 bucks as an "Easter" present from everyone I know so I can go buy it! Anyway I was watching some tourney's over the past couple of weekends and the character that I thought was amazing was Steve. I also loved to watch people play as King. I am horrible at fighters... I think. I never played as much fighters but I always have fun playing them.
    Me, Gweedo, DMo and Tdi are all on Team TLN and we are more than willing to train others and help out people enjoy the game!
    November "AotM" Winner
    AD Carry LF Team

"Sic Parvis Magna"

Photobucket
    AotM
    Steve looks so stylish with his combos I want to learn him too. Fighters are definitely harder to start learning than most genres because they don't really teach you how to play, they tell you controls and some combos but actually playing smartly is hard. The cool part is the more you play one faster the faster you can pick up new ones.

Certified Lurk

AotM
    Astro Gaming
    yeah. Steve is amazing i loved him in Tekken and i like him in Cross but he stuggles with Mix ups hes Super flashy but hes much like a Gen type character one who feels it out then strikes almost Turtle style i think he has a bag of tricks like Viper tho. he will be a sick person to learn but i really enjoy King aswell for a tekken char and even ogre is cool they did such a good job on the Tekken fighters. also D_mo check this out for me cuz i was trying it Training mode and i wonder if it always works if Jin's Jumping Roundhouse is a i.Overhead or if it just has a hitbox that extends a little past his feet and hits behind on some crouching chars cuz it works on Chun, Ryu, and Ken.
    November "AotM" Winner
    AD Carry LF Team

"Sic Parvis Magna"

Jean-Claude LAN Damme

So ya guess whos back around lol side note i already dropped and sold sfxt back lol i wasn't happy with the new combo system they destoryed my ibuki lol right now my game focus is on MK and KOF for CEO and possibly a lil SCV
    GT: XBL Gweedo888 PS3:xxGweedo888xx

Convo with me and my 3 year old daughter (possibly a future shout caster lol):
    Her Daddy, are you Red? Me Yes Ruthie, Daddy is Red team this time...
    Her Daddy, you're getting shot at! Me Yes Ruthie, Daddy knows ...
    Her Ooh no!! Daddy you died, Me Ruthie!!! hush!!
    Her Daddy, its okay your all better now (I re-spawned)