Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:

View Poll Results: Which Shirt Do You Like Best

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    20 41.67%
  • 2

    20 41.67%
  • 3

    5 10.42%
  • 4

    18 37.50%
  • 5

    7 14.58%
  • 6

    5 10.42%
  • 7

    8 16.67%
  • 8

    8 16.67%
  • 9

    9 18.75%
  • 10

    7 14.58%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16
  1. #11
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Safford, Arizona
    Posts
    736

    Photobucket
    AotM
    Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by AntKeyyy View Post
    They are all potentionally good. I just don't enjoy the color schemes. I would have voted 4, 7 or 10 if I liked the colors. I went for 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by SunShiine View Post
    i would love 2 if instead of red it was orange to fit the logo and overall design of TLN.
    It probably would be, it was more orange im not sure but transferring it over somewhere the saturation changed a bit. People should also vote more for overall design rather than color choice because there is always the big possibility of having 2 or 3 colors for each design.


    Also I just realized this was a multiple choice poll, whoops.
    twitter: @dillonmcgaughey


    PM me for custom Graphic Design work, Twitch/Twitter Layouts, Astro Tag Designs ect.


  2. #12
    Peon
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    18

    Quote Originally Posted by D Moralize View Post
    It probably would be, it was more orange im not sure but transferring it over somewhere the saturation changed a bit. People should also vote more for overall design rather than color choice because there is always the big possibility of having 2 or 3 colors for each design.
    Regardless of colorway, I still really dig 1, 2, 4, and 8 the best. So if those designs are chosen, different colorways of those would be sick.
    Patrick "SunShiine" Shelton
    GT: Hi Im SunShiine
    AIM: Im The SunShiine
    Skype: imsunshiine

    Video editor/montage maker/HD Capturing
    www.youtube.com/DSxDesigns

  3. #13
    Jean-Claude LAN Damme
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    656

    I feel like the actual website link should be on these shirts. Like the original TLN shirt and number 3.
    gt: i Morgxn
    twitter | facebook

  4. #14
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Safford, Arizona
    Posts
    736

    Photobucket
    AotM
    Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
    I feel like the actual website link should be on these shirts. Like the original TLN shirt and number 3.
    I wouldnt mind it on the sleeve or something, but I would like these shirts to be like MLG shirts, actually about the style and design and not just website promotion. I don't think it should have to be a dominant feature in every design
    twitter: @dillonmcgaughey


    PM me for custom Graphic Design work, Twitch/Twitter Layouts, Astro Tag Designs ect.


  5. #15
    8 needs to win. Like for real

  6. #16

    Re: TLN Design A Shirt Vote

    Quote Originally Posted by AntKeyyy View Post
    They are all potentionally good. I just don't enjoy the color schemes. I would have voted 4, 7 or 10 if I liked the colors. I went for 2.
    Hi AntKeyyy you avatar is my desktop background don't you know that . Well i vote 10 i like fashion and i think you have talent in that particular skill. May i have your shirt someday.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •