8 16.67%

9 18.75%

7 14.58%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Photobucket
    AotM
    Quote Originally Posted by AntKeyyy View Post
    They are all potentionally good. I just don't enjoy the color schemes. I would have voted 4, 7 or 10 if I liked the colors. I went for 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by SunShiine View Post
    i would love 2 if instead of red it was orange to fit the logo and overall design of TLN.
    It probably would be, it was more orange im not sure but transferring it over somewhere the saturation changed a bit. People should also vote more for overall design rather than color choice because there is always the big possibility of having 2 or 3 colors for each design.

Also I just realized this was a multiple choice poll, whoops.
    twitter: @dillonmcgaughey

PM me for custom Graphic Design work, Twitch/Twitter Layouts, Astro Tag Designs ect.

Peon

Quote Originally Posted by D Moralize View Post
    It probably would be, it was more orange im not sure but transferring it over somewhere the saturation changed a bit. People should also vote more for overall design rather than color choice because there is always the big possibility of having 2 or 3 colors for each design.
    Regardless of colorway, I still really dig 1, 2, 4, and 8 the best. So if those designs are chosen, different colorways of those would be sick.
    Patrick "SunShiine" Shelton
    GT: Hi Im SunShiine
    AIM: Im The SunShiine

Video editor/montage maker/HD Capturing
    www.youtube.com/DSxDesigns

Jean-Claude LAN Damme

I feel like the actual website link should be on these shirts. Like the original TLN shirt and number 3.
    gt: i Morgxn
    twitter | facebook

Photobucket
    AotM
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
    I feel like the actual website link should be on these shirts. Like the original TLN shirt and number 3.
    I wouldnt mind it on the sleeve or something, but I would like these shirts to be like MLG shirts, actually about the style and design and not just website promotion. I don't think it should have to be a dominant feature in every design
    twitter: @dillonmcgaughey

PM me for custom Graphic Design work, Twitch/Twitter Layouts, Astro Tag Designs ect.

8 needs to win. Like for real

Re: TLN Design A Shirt Vote

Quote Originally Posted by AntKeyyy View Post
    They are all potentionally good. I just don't enjoy the color schemes. I would have voted 4, 7 or 10 if I liked the colors. I went for 2.
    Hi AntKeyyy you avatar is my desktop background don't you know that . Well i vote 10 i like fashion and i think you have talent in that particular skill. May i have your shirt someday.