Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Halo 4 Info...

LANdalf The Grey

i really wanted this game to be good... xray vision? This is the end of Halo...
    Check out GamingJerseys.com
    Done playing Halo Reach competitively, but will remain on this website! Hit me up on xbox live! My gamertag is "vs Tension"! Feel free to add me and we'll play some CLASSIC Playlist

Sir LANs-a-lot

Original
    y couldnt they just bring back H2-H3 like game just updated look and maps ect i would be happy with that

Sir LANs-a-lot

Astro Gaming
    Quote Originally Posted by DYNASTYBLUE2 View Post
    y couldnt they just bring back H2-H3 like game just updated look and maps ect i would be happy with that
    Agreed. It sucks how much Call of Duties success, because of how ENTIRELY noob friendly it is, has had on other FPS game developers.

Sir LANs-a-lot

Original
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Agreed. It sucks how much Call of Duties success, because of how ENTIRELY noob friendly it is, has had on other FPS game developers.
    i dont mind cod but the reason i liked halo so much was H2 and H3 was y cant it come back to that way that made halo pop so much

LANimal

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Yes this exactly. I mean its part of business to emulate your competitors good ideas, but let us look at the facts. This type of gameplay system came out in 2008 I believe with COD4. Even Call of Duty is getting repetitive and boring.

343i needs to not copy what is the top working idea but instead follow in what Bungie did and create the top working idea.

That was worded kinda weird but I hope my intention came across XD

NeighborFan BravoFan

LANdalf The Grey

they should cancel halo 4 and just make a halo 2 remake
    Check out GamingJerseys.com
    Done playing Halo Reach competitively, but will remain on this website! Hit me up on xbox live! My gamertag is "vs Tension"! Feel free to add me and we'll play some CLASSIC Playlist

LAN Helsing

man this is going to be interesting to see how it all turns out. I am contemplating cancelling my pre-order though. not going to lie this is the most disappointing news I have ever heard in my entire existence of 21 years... I hope we are getting trolled really really hard by 343i.
    GT: Kevin Smallz

YOUR KILLING ME SMALLz!

Martian LANhunter

Astro Gaming
    I hope everyone knows that most of the stuff announced will be able to be modified in custom games, dont get too down yet! I am still going to wait at midnight and buy it, and playing it for hours even if i am disappointed i will always be a fan of the halo series
    GO GREEN!!!!

GT: CHRIS CR33P | Twitter | Interview with Mr P
    Starcraft Character code: 352 : ChrisCreep : Diamond : Protoss/Zerg

Certified Lurk

AotM
    Astro Gaming
    wow... just this is so sad its like they wanna kill the series. its like they want to hurt the fan base.
    November "AotM" Winner
    "Winner of the MVP Forum Award!"
    "Twitch Stream: www.Twitch.tv/HavkinKnight"
    AD Carry LF Team

"Sic Parvis Magna"

Team TLN: HavkinKnight (LoL/Halo 4/Injustice) Gweedo888 (Injustice)
    Str8 Rippinfan for life!!

Jean-Claude LAN Damme

Astro Gaming
    I was pretty surprised with some of the changes. Some I don't really like (x-ray vision armor ability?..) but I still have faith in H4 though. Some of the changes are pretty similar to CoD, it's like Halo is trying to go mainstream now, haha. It is a little disappointing but the release date is still pretty far away, so we could always try talking to them. I mean, they listened once before. Although you have to look at it from their POV, there are a lot more casual gamers then there are competitive. They just want to please the majority of the people that play their game. The Halo MLG community isn't big enough to get 343i to completely change their game, but I'm sure they would listen to a few changes to make, so we can still use H4 as a competitive game for the circuit.

Either way, I'm still pre-ordering it. I mean, it can only be as bad as CoD xP
    Gamertag = Panda CT
    (: