Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:

Sticky SPRee13 Sticktage1!

You all probably don't know me very well but I'm pretty big into Halo. I play competitively, mostly MLG. My goal is to be the best competitive stick thrower in the game. I believe I have already achieved that goal...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyAwS...layer_embedded

Please thumbs up if you like! If you want to see similar content in the future, SUBSCRIBE.

Also please comment in this thread and/or on the video letting me know what you think!

LANdalf The Grey

i thumbs up this video! nice tage
    Check out GamingJerseys.com
    Done playing Halo Reach competitively, but will remain on this website! Hit me up on xbox live! My gamertag is "vs Tension"! Feel free to add me and we'll play some CLASSIC Playlist

Martian LANhunter

Astro Gaming
    very nice, you remind me of myself back in halo my gt was stickmaster99 because all my friends would get so angry at how well i could throw stickies
    GO GREEN!!!!

GT: CHRIS CR33P | Twitter | Interview with Mr P
    Starcraft Character code: 352 : ChrisCreep : Diamond : Protoss/Zerg

Banned

you forgot to mention how you annoy the whole community and just str8 troll.

LANce Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by aX goes ham View Post
    you forgot to mention how you annoy the whole community and just str8 troll.
    Let's just leave that out since he's being fine right now lol. OT though good tage, i used to stick all the time back in h3:P