Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:

Exclamation Shoutout to DownpouR Ice - A Sick New Montage Maker .

Shoutout to DownpouR Ice - He's a upcoming montage maker, he's done like 2 montages and is currently doing a Teamtage for my friend. He's doing free montages and stuff for a while, but after this Teamtage im next guys so you gotta wait in line ;D haha, but yeah check him out, like, subscribe.
    www.youtube.com/RBDrummerExpert

Peon

there was a lot of things that could have been executed much better. the angles were all static and stills, the lack of game audio, syncing, and color correction needed to be altered dramatically. the motion graphics and titles were better than the actual editing to the gameplay, but hey, he's only made 2 montages and can only go up from there. i remember when i was at that stage, but he'll end up making some good stuff. really liked the song too
    Patrick "SunShiine" Shelton
    GT: Hi Im SunShiine
    AIM: Im The SunShiine

Video editor/montage maker/HD Capturing
    www.youtube.com/DSxDesigns

LANce Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by SunShiine View Post
    there was a lot of things that could have been executed much better. the angles were all static and stills, the lack of game audio, syncing, and color correction needed to be altered dramatically. the motion graphics and titles were better than the actual editing to the gameplay, but hey, he's only made 2 montages and can only go up from there. i remember when i was at that stage, but he'll end up making some good stuff. really liked the song too
    Pretty well said. but i agree he can only get better from here!

LAN Helsing

Astro Gaming
    Guys also follow this team on Twitch at Twitch.tv/prodigyz_lethal ......new upcoming team that will be attending Dallas (as long as there is Halo lol)

Prodigyz Lethal, PoLyViNyL x, HissingMule, Kanoske
    Chill Streak
    LuNxTiC, l hauger l, CA YNOT BE FIVIN, COMPR3MIZED

I'll send him the link to this post so he knows some stuff he could work on and thanks for the Twitch link Winger !

LAN Helsing

Astro Gaming
    No problem Ghosty!! Yea im friends with Prodigy and Poly, sort of know Mule and Kanoske
    Chill Streak

Ohh cool .
    I use to team with Kanoske, and I can't remember why our team broke up but he's glad to know that I'm trying to come back into MLG.

LAN Helsing

Astro Gaming
    nice. hit me up with a f/r, we'll party up sometime
    l hauger l (l is an L)
    Chill Streak