Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:
    LANdalf The Grey

Manny Pacquiao LOSES to Timothy Bradley

I'm a Filipino and ALWAYS have parties with my family while we watch Paquiao fight for his country. I witnessed the fight via PPV tonight and from I saw, Timothy got his a** beat the whole entire time.

Pacquiao won 11 rounds
    Bradley won 1 round.

This is the biggest bullshit crap that i've ever seen. Paquiao had that match won, he got screwed over by the judges in my opinion. Now that he lost, we may never witness a Paquiao vs Mayweather. Bradley didn't even have any highlights in the match, the only highlights he had were him getting his a** beat for an hour.

thoughts on this?

R.I.P Boxing
    Check out GamingJerseys.com
    Done playing Halo Reach competitively, but will remain on this website! Hit me up on xbox live! My gamertag is "vs Tension"! Feel free to add me and we'll play some CLASSIC Playlist

Martian LANhunter

Astro Gaming
    yeah idk what that shit was about bradley didnt deserve it... but whatever it goes on. Pacquiao is still a big name fighter
    GO GREEN!!!!

GT: CHRIS CR33P | Twitter | Interview with Mr P
    Starcraft Character code: 352 : ChrisCreep : Diamond : Protoss/Zerg

Certified Lurk

AotM
    Astro Gaming
    agreed but they were scared to give TB. Jr his first loss oh boo him dude PacMan Ran train on his baby butt.
    November "AotM" Winner
    "Winner of the MVP Forum Award!"
    "Twitch Stream: www.Twitch.tv/HavkinKnight"
    AD Carry LF Team

"Sic Parvis Magna"

Team TLN: HavkinKnight (LoL/Halo 4/Injustice) Gweedo888 (Injustice)
    Str8 Rippinfan for life!!

it was crazy, lets see if the rematch is even more unanimous

LANdalf The Grey

they should suspend the judges haha
    Done playing Halo Reach competitively, but will remain on this website! Hit me up on xbox live! My gamertag is "vs Tension"! Feel free to add me and we'll play some CLASSIC Playlist

Crawler

MidKnight, you're Filipino? Me too! Huh, small world! Any way, yeah that was a load of bull. No way in the world Manny should have lost that one. No way. I respect Bradley and all, and he seems like a hard-working, dedicated person...but in terms of boxing...Manny has him there. No way Bradley won. No way.

LANce Armstrong

Moved to appropriate forum.

OT: All I have to say is: "Never leave it to the judges." Get that knockout, or you can't complain.
    Last edited by forefront; 06-10-2012 at 08:36 PM.

Certified Lurk

AotM
    Astro Gaming
    i think that they got paid off seriously... they need to look into that.
    November "AotM" Winner
    "Winner of the MVP Forum Award!"
    "Twitch Stream: www.Twitch.tv/HavkinKnight"
    AD Carry LF Team

"Sic Parvis Magna"

Team TLN: HavkinKnight (LoL/Halo 4/Injustice) Gweedo888 (Injustice)
    Str8 Rippinfan for life!!

LANdalf The Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Vampire View Post
    MidKnight, you're Filipino? Me too! Huh, small world! Any way, yeah that was a load of bull. No way in the world Manny should have lost that one. No way. I respect Bradley and all, and he seems like a hard-working, dedicated person...but in terms of boxing...Manny has him there. No way Bradley won. No way.
    haha, thats the second time today someone told me their filipino as well. I seriously thought i was the ONLY Filipino who knew about MLG lol, but yeah... I've been watching a lot of reviews of the fight on youtube. Not one has proven to me a reason why Bradley should've won. My night turned real shitty after that announcement A lot of drama going on and rumors about it being fake. Maybe Mayweather used his one phone call in jail to call that one judge who made it into a split decision ahaha, you never know

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/boxing-...ane-ford-.html

Read this. Proves that Bob Arum didn't do anything slick and thank god there won't be a rematch until it gets investigated first
    Last edited by MidKnight; 06-11-2012 at 12:39 AM.