Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:

Thread: Agl 8

LANce Armstrong

Agl 8

With AGL 7 in the books, and AGL 8 coming up there have been a lot of team changes. Any that you find interesting?

The ones I am aware of are:

SQ is now Flamesword, Enable, Snakebite, Royal 2
    Warriors is now Goofy, Ryanoob, Naded, Lethul
    ??? is now Ninja, Legit, Dersky, Ace

I know there are others, but since I am too busy to truly keep up anymore, please feel free to let me know! Thanks TLN faithful!

Certified Lurk

AotM
    Astro Gaming
    Man I really miss MLG rosters... I feel that the teams are no where near where they use to be. Now they just seem to swap the same handful of really decent players around mixed with a good frontrunner for a team. what happened... I really MISS seeing Team changes that made me excited, shocked me, or made me scared to see a team play my favorite team in fear they were gonna crush us. who would of ever thought SQ would have Royal 2 on it? that Warriors would be considered the best or 2nd best team and for gods sake Who pictured the Sud twins ever truly being pro? (congrats to them by the way they never stopped trying) I guess all im saying is I really miss the old days... long live Str8 Rippin, Final Boss, Carbon, instinct, Believe the Hype, Triggers Down, and other great teams retired...
    November "AotM" Winner
    "Winner of the MVP Forum Award!"
    "Twitch Stream: www.Twitch.tv/HavkinKnight"
    AD Carry LF Team

"Sic Parvis Magna"

Team TLN: HavkinKnight (LoL/Halo 4/Injustice) Gweedo888 (Injustice)
    Str8 Rippinfan for life!!

I actually like those 3 rosters. #GoQuo

Photobucket
    Astro Gaming
    I am looking forward to my friends on the team Renegade. It consists of Siege and RC (from adventure time), also some new AGL players Zebrowski and Tofft. They look pretty solid and I predict them to place top 8

LANce Armstrong

What do you mean "who would have thought SQ would have Royal 2 on it"? That is the SQ roster that won the last Reach tournament, beating the Instinct 'Godsquad'.

Certified Lurk

AotM
    Astro Gaming
    im still floating around in the 2008-2010 years... I try to discredit Reach and every event it had seeing as I believe it was the fall of Competitive halo. The God Squad was amazing but they still had their flaws and I think that most players got to a point where they got tired of the game. that statement was referencing back when TLN was big and Halo was big and we were all here. Royal 2 is good don't get me wrong just It feels so different and yes im saying that when SQ did its teamswap it was like a sign of the end.
    November "AotM" Winner
    "Winner of the MVP Forum Award!"
    "Twitch Stream: www.Twitch.tv/HavkinKnight"
    AD Carry LF Team

"Sic Parvis Magna"

Team TLN: HavkinKnight (LoL/Halo 4/Injustice) Gweedo888 (Injustice)
    Str8 Rippinfan for life!!