Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:

Thread: Problems

Thumbs down Problems

I cant add a image to my Sig , And i cant change my avatar it gives me no options. And im tired of looking like a scrub with no picture .Thanks
    Youtube: 187k Productions

Sponsored By: The Lan Network
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Certified Lurk

AotM
    Astro Gaming
    Curious question, Why does your sig claim to be sponsored by TLN? do you have any proof behind this claim? and if your able to add stuff to your Sig like a Claim to be sponsored by TLN then im sure you know where to add a Avatar and a Photo seeing as they are on the same page.
    November "AotM" Winner
    "Winner of the MVP Forum Award!"
    "Twitch Stream: www.Twitch.tv/HavkinKnight"
    AD Carry LF Team

"Sic Parvis Magna"

Team TLN: HavkinKnight (LoL/Halo 4/Injustice) Gweedo888 (Injustice)
    Str8 Rippinfan for life!!

Yes that question is fine seeing that im a new member. and Yes we are sponsered by TLN if you click on forums and scroll down youll see 187k right below pro players. Be are there 1st COD clan ever and we are very proud to be sponsered by them . We are here to get the fourms poppin again . and i didnt need help finding them i need help adding a picture to my sig . (As in how do you do it) , And the avatar page gives me no option to change it . the bubble to not show my avatar is filled in and i can unfill it to edit my image . And Why do you sound so angry

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Administrator

Astro Gaming
    Admin
    Should be good now.
    President/CEO
    The LAN Network

Our mission statement is to Entertain, Educate, Inspire and grow the Competitive Gaming Community through a combination of live in-person and online events, vibrant social community, strategic gaming education, engaging video content and team fundraising techniques.

Certified Lurk

AotM
    Astro Gaming
    well alright then. im not angry questions can always come off snarky in text. perhaps I should have added a or something I chose my words carefully in hopes to not offend anyone or to make assumptions in either direction. as regarding the avatar and sig I promise you in the past there was just a button to open up a browsing box to select a photo from a folder on your computer or add a link but I understand that it is lacking so features as Rick and Eli work on getting it all up and running again. I promise you there was no spite or malice just asking a honest question. and By the way Congrats from one member of the Family to a new one. Welcome and congratulations on the sponsorship.

EDIT: Go to forum actions>Edit Profile> and its on the left hand side menu there you can edit your settings. hope that helps oh and
    Last edited by HavkinKnight; 07-19-2013 at 11:25 AM.
    November "AotM" Winner
    "Winner of the MVP Forum Award!"
    "Twitch Stream: www.Twitch.tv/HavkinKnight"
    AD Carry LF Team

"Sic Parvis Magna"

Team TLN: HavkinKnight (LoL/Halo 4/Injustice) Gweedo888 (Injustice)
    Str8 Rippinfan for life!!

Thanks Rick And Knight . and its ok i understand text does tend to have that affect at times . and im glad to be here helping out the Lan in anyway possible. And it was problay better that you didnt put a smiley because i might have thought you was being a Smart... well you know haha But again thanks for trying to help and maybe in the future we wont have this problem

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]