Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:

Thread: Taking my leave

LANce Armstrong

Taking my leave

I love TLN. I love what it was, I love what it could be. However, I have decided to take my leave. I know that there are very few of you still here to see this, but I wanted my last post on TLN to mean something to myself, if not to anyone else in particular. I still believe that TLN can be something big, but it will move on from now without me. I was one of the original members of the site, and the very first community picked moderator. I went to the first PvJ, and later became an administrator and producer for the website and stream.

This website and the content that has been a part of it have not only shaped my gaming persona, but the rest of my life too. I am where I am in my career because of the connections I've made through TLN, and some of my best friends I met right here in this forum. I will never forget my time here.

Now, I will move on to my own business venture, and pray that I can be as successful as I have always wanted to be. Thank you all for your time, and to Rick Barretto and TLN, good luck and God bless.

In fondest regards,

Forefront
    Last edited by forefront; 09-09-2013 at 02:37 PM.

Photobucket
    Astro Gaming
    Good luck in your future Forefront! It was great meeting you at the first PvJ! I hope TLN can still grow to what it once was. I will still be here to promote the website.

Administrator

Astro Gaming
    Admin
    Eli thanks for your kind words. You have done a great job with the TLN site in the interim and you are also doing a fantastic job working for my other business. Good luck on your new venture - let me know any way that TLN can be of assistance. I too, look forward to the future of TLN - currently my other businesses are thriving so that is where most of my time is but I will continue keeping the TLN site up and looking forward to other forum members and members of the community contributing ideas and content. TLN is also very near and dear to my heart with Mr. P, Totz, Ninja, T Squared and other members of the professional gaming community. We will continue - so KTF (Keep the Faith) as we will see the eventual rebirth and thriving community we all know and love.
    President/CEO
    The LAN Network

Our mission statement is to Entertain, Educate, Inspire and grow the Competitive Gaming Community through a combination of live in-person and online events, vibrant social community, strategic gaming education, engaging video content and team fundraising techniques.

Photobucket
    Astro Gaming
    Great words Rick. I want to let you know that I am still active on this site and I make sure to log on everyday to make sure everything is still in order. I look forward to the future of TLN and hope to help as much as I can keeping this site relevant with Halo and other competitive games.

Sad to see you go buddy best of luck in your future endeavors!!!! It was great playing with you online even though we never met lol. Also to Rick, I really hope this site does take off again it was one of my favorite things logging in everyday to check what's new on the forums!

Certified Lurk

AotM
    Astro Gaming
    we need to get this going again. we say this all the time but I have no idea how we are really gonna get this going... maybe with the new systems coming out we can launch the site for BF4 and Cod:G and stuff. idk. I just want TLN back.
    November "AotM" Winner
    "Winner of the MVP Forum Award!"
    "Twitch Stream: www.Twitch.tv/HavkinKnight"
    AD Carry LF Team

"Sic Parvis Magna"

Team TLN: HavkinKnight (LoL/Halo 4/Injustice) Gweedo888 (Injustice)
    Str8 Rippinfan for life!!

Super SaiyLAN

MLG Ref
    AotM
    Sad to see you go man.