Thread: LAN DVDs

LANce Armstrong

sounds good!

Sir LANs-a-lot

like the sound of that
    GT: eMeRaLcl

LAN Helsing

Original
    Fantastic Idea! I'd buy a behind the scenes alone. Or Mr.P recording while he storms the basement, or i should say Lan House these days with a siren waking all the pro's up! could be hilarious

Bloopers themselves could sell
    UNSC Waterboy
    “Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”-- Bruce Lee

+rep for having an amazing idea.

This needs to happen a collection of all the lans

Jean-Claude LAN Damme

i am down with it they can do a box set of halo 3 from last year i think that you should get them only after the last lan of the season you know then its worth a good price tag
    GT: XBL Gweedo888 PS3:xxGweedo888xx

Convo with me and my 3 year old daughter (possibly a future shout caster lol):
    Her Daddy, are you Red? Me Yes Ruthie, Daddy is Red team this time...
    Her Daddy, you're getting shot at! Me Yes Ruthie, Daddy knows ...
    Her Ooh no!! Daddy you died, Me Ruthie!!! hush!!
    Her Daddy, its okay your all better now (I re-spawned)

This actually isn't a bad idea. It would depend on how many people would be interesting in buying them though. I don't know if anything quality would or should be produced if only a handful of people are actually purchasing these DVDs. I think TLN already does a great job bringing fans and subscribers into the house and lives of these plays on LAN weekends.

Jean-Claude LAN Damme

yea but sadly in my case i one can't afford the stream and two i work overnights when they are streaming....So for them to actaully make a dvd and distribute it would be awesome I studied audio and have friends that study film and we were thinking about talking to mlg or the teams individually about doing a year in review kinda thing you know follow the team through the season all the way to the nationals and get all the behind stuff going and what not and we would have enough people to cover ever team just to make sure that we get the winner and what not
    GT: XBL Gweedo888 PS3:xxGweedo888xx

Convo with me and my 3 year old daughter (possibly a future shout caster lol):
    Her Daddy, are you Red? Me Yes Ruthie, Daddy is Red team this time...
    Her Daddy, you're getting shot at! Me Yes Ruthie, Daddy knows ...
    Her Ooh no!! Daddy you died, Me Ruthie!!! hush!!
    Her Daddy, its okay your all better now (I re-spawned)

Tln lan dvds

So who thinks the TLN team should get dvds of the awesome lans they have I think they should who's with me anyone?

Jean-Claude LAN Damme

I and alot of people are with you there actually a thread about this already under feedback and suggestions