Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Quotes thread

Crawler

Hope is but a waking dream - Aristotles

-------------------------------------------------

I don't necessarily agree with this quote...but it's still very interesting to me.

GT: OG krypt0n - Add for Customs, or Matchmaking
    Team: derpin' HARD
    http://www.ordinancegaming.com/

Crawler

You'll always remember a great night out over a good night's sleep.

"I found that if you have a goal, that you might not reach it. But if you don't have one, then you are never disappointed. And I gotta tell ya, it feels phenomenal." -Peter LaFleur

"We've all been sorry, we've all been hurt. But how we survive, is what makes us who we are." - Rise Against

"It's not that the Irish are cynical. It's simply that they have a wonderful lack of respect for everything and everybody." - Brendan Behan

"Those who work alone get things done quickly. Those who work together get far. We need to get far, quickly."

"As years go crashing by, I think of all I've pondered, So many minutes squandered, So many things undone. I've tried to figure out How many lives I've wasted waiting for the perfect time to start." - MCS

“If it were any smarter, it would write a book, and that book would make ‘Ulysses’ look like it was written in crayon — and it would read it to you!”
    Justin Hammer (Iron Man 2)

In the heart of the strong shines a relentless ray of resolve. It cannot be stopped, it cannot be controlled, and it will not fail.

You pile up enough tomorrows and you'll be left with nothing but a bunch of empty yesterdays. I don't know much about you, but I'd like to make today worth remembering.
    Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/TsuIVami
    GT: TsuIVami add for customs
    Chii - TsuIVami Brosidon Vendetta ?

LANimal

Fantasy Camper
    "FOCUS WALSHY....FOCUS!!!!!" - Tom Taylor

"I think I'll try shooting my way out; changes things up a bit." - John 117

" Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"When you look at yourself from a universal standpoint, something inside always reminds or informs you that there are bigger and better things to worry about." - Albert Einstein
    GT = xMortyZx
    PvJ's #3..."INDIANA JONES!!"

Wasn't it Zyos that said "Focus Walshy. focus"?

LAN Helsing

Original
    Quote Originally Posted by mrkillboy View Post
    Wasn't it Zyos that said "Focus Walshy. focus"?
    It TOTALLY was Zyos!

Back in H2 on Beaver Creek. Focus Walshy Focus! lmao 1st time I heard him. Supposedly Zyos is playing poker nowadays.
    UNSC Waterboy
    “Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”-- Bruce Lee

LANimal

Fantasy Camper

Just to clear up the issue. 3:10 into video. FOCUS WALSHY! - T2
    GT = xMortyZx

LAN Helsing

Original
    Quote Originally Posted by xMortyZx View Post

Just to clear up the issue. 3:10 into video. FOCUS WALSHY! - T2
    WRONG ^

Yeah, I know... but that IS not T2.... That is Zyos bro...

See this video, Notice your youtube video says "Trash Talk" as in general trash talk. I've been following MLG since 03 bro

Or hit the links below:

http://nicelikerice.net/post/1615049...zyos-vs-walshy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yyX3...embedded#at=44
    UNSC Waterboy
    “Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”-- Bruce Lee

LANimal

Fantasy Camper
    Waterboy7, dude all this time I've thought that was T2. See, you just learn something new everyday! Thanks Bro! (ummm, I wonder what else I'm stupidly incorrect about??)
    GT = xMortyZx

Peon

"One day this all will change, treat people the same. Stop with the violence,down with the hate"