Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:

Thread: Great Job

Great Job

Great job guys the new site works really well from not having to sign in every time, to the vod rebrodcast. The players were crystal clear when the talked and the vod quality is better then that in mlgpro.com. The only area of improvement i can think of would be to archive all of the vod so that i can watch over and over instead of just temporarily rebroadcasting. All in all i give an a for the site.

Just read that the old vod will be up for viewing in the future. New grade a+.

Sweet. I've been waiting for these forums to come up. Nice job. ^.^

Banned

forums look nice good job

Administrator

High Score
    Astro Gaming
    Admin
    Can't wait for the VOD to really be available!

Crawler

Yeah the quality and voice is amazing, sometimes I tend to get a bit of delay from the gameplay and basement cam but that's probably just my connection, lol, would LOVE to see the VoD archive up asap and maybe more streaming.

LAN Helsing

Original
    Great job on forums, how bout more Bravo effect Shows!!

Bravo does some pretty crazy vids, and we get to see pro's outside their gaming.....

For instance, - who won out of the Bench Press contest out of Neighbor vs SK? -

MORE BRAVO SHOWS PLEASE.....heehee
    UNSC Waterboy
    “Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”-- Bruce Lee