Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Crawler

Can't Wait To watch it i say: Instinct FTW
    GT: Juiceeeebox F/A 2011!

Sir LANs-a-lot

Pro Coach
    Astro Gaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Crinkly Duke View Post
    Is FB still confirmed for this? On the TLN Talk Mr. P didn't mention FB (and I think he says "maybe" FB on the first episode), just Instinct, VS, and SyA.
    Mr P said that It would be FB, Instinct, SyA, there was no confirmation on any other teams that Ik of, but I can try to check for you
    THO EVIL
    Follow me on twitter: CheekyMLG Like & Follow my Facebook page: Rob "Cheeky" Eley

Sir LANs-a-lot

i hope that warriors are there, i won't predict who will win i'll to see the first day of the LAN before i do that
    GT: eMeRaLcl

LAN Fan

I really can't wait for the LAN, gonna be the first time I buy a pass on the site so pretty excited to see how they are. I'm rooting for Final Boss all the way ^_^

Peon

Hey everyone! I noticed Rob "Cheeky" put this up and wanted to say that Victorious Secret was invited through the help of some friends of ours

As far as I know, Swift Kill spoke with Mr. P. Final Boss I believe will not be attending but attending the WinterLAN instead. Instinct was confirmed (for obvious reasons). I caught word that SyA would no longer be attending because Blaze has class on that following Monday but I cannot confirm this so hopefully Rob can. Gimme My Money was extended an invitation, I've known Austin for a little while and I know these guys will show up to compete. I was told other possibilities were sQ, Carbon, and tD. Although I don't think Carbon will be there, or tD (obvious reasons).

Hopefully an official and final list of the teams who will be attending is put up soon!

@Rob - I hope you guys are actually still going, be cool to chill with you guys.

@Juicebox - Yo, I'm from Rowlett too, graduated from Rockwall High School, my family owns Kyoto Japanese Steakhouse
    Last edited by DROpher; 12-07-2010 at 03:14 AM.

Crawler

I pretty much would like to see the skill level of each team, and how they'll do in reach. I've played with pistola a bit, and his shot is pretty damn solid. Also had a game against BtH and saw thier team skill level. Im anxious to see how well these players okay together in reach :P. I agree with Sinstar completely though, SyA will be very good at the beginning, then the other teams will catch up .

Peon

im hoping instinct does well. id also like to see how sya competes with top tier pros.

LAN Fan

Quote Originally Posted by DROpher View Post
    Hey everyone! I noticed Rob "Cheeky" put this up and wanted to say that Victorious Secret was invited through the help of some friends of ours

As far as I know, Swift Kill spoke with Mr. P. Final Boss I believe will not be attending but attending the WinterLAN instead. Instinct was confirmed (for obvious reasons). I caught word that SyA would no longer be attending because Blaze has class on that following Monday but I cannot confirm this so hopefully Rob can. Gimme My Money was extended an invitation, I've known Austin for a little while and I know these guys will show up to compete. I was told other possibilities were sQ, Carbon, and tD. Although I don't think Carbon will be there, or tD (obvious reasons).

Hopefully an official and final list of the teams who will be attending is put up soon!

@Rob - I hope you guys are actually still going, be cool to chill with you guys.

@Juicebox - Yo, I'm from Rowlett too, graduated from Rockwall High School, my family owns Kyoto Japanese Steakhouse
    It's really gonna suck if Final Boss and SyA can't go because those were the two teams I wanted to mainly watch. :\

Peon

Original
    Today I heard that SyA won't be able to attend anymore. The reason I was giving was scheduling conflicts. I was really looking forward to seeing them match up with these other teams now that dallas is over and they have barely practiced sense then.
    Proudly Sponsored by The Hangout in Midland, MI.
    GT: MicaIIus (the L's are Capitals i's)

LAN Fan

Original
    Quote Originally Posted by Monk3y View Post
    It's really gonna suck if Final Boss and SyA can't go because those were the two teams I wanted to mainly watch. :\
    Same here, I was so amped to just see how FB would play at this. Oh well as long as they are at the winterLAN thing, that's good enough for me.
    GT: Crinkly Duke